46M Transfer budget - Need 3 good players

ionutz10

Reaction score
I'm at Juve in the 2nd season and i need players for the following positions:
The priority list is:
1) Central Defender - > I need an worldclass defender to pair up with Chiellini. Willing to spend most of the money on this. ( Not Papadopulous please, Schalke have been asking like 60M ofr him)
2) Left Winger -> The new boss has sold Quagliarella for 14M at Tottenham and i need something in his place
3) Left Back -> Not such a big prio, and not willing to spend too much on this . I have De Ceglie and M'Bengue on this position, but if there's something better with not too much money .... :$

L.E. : Just found out i Need someone to play as AMC. Any ideas are appreciated for this also !

Last edited:
1) Nicolas Nkolou
2) James Rodriguez (Not sure about this one)
3) Abdel El Kaoutari/ Peter Zanev

Not sure about the respective values but should be under 46M.

James Rodriguez - he's very good , but i'm playing online and someone else got him

James Rodriguez - he's very good , but i'm playing online and someone else got him

Ah, not sure about Left Wingers then. NIcolas Nkoulou should be the most expensive, in my CHelsea save I had to fork out 27M but he is my best centre back- not sure how good he is second season.

Last edited:
CB: Danny Wilson, Dede, Daniel Agger
LB: Danny Wilson, Jack Robinson, Georgy Schennikov
LW: Ruben Rochina, Javier Pastore, Luis Suarez

Few suggestions from the top of my head

CB: Salvatore Bocchetti
LB: Criscito
LW: Giovinco.

CB: Zouma, LB: Cissokho, LW: Griezzman (sp)

Far cheaper than all of the above

Centreback:

Davide Astori/Mats Hummels/Stefan Reinartz/Inigo Martinez/Naldo

Left winger:

Jeremy Menez/Nani/Gareth Bale/Hulk/Jovetic/Karim Ait Fana/Christian Eriksen

Left back:

Aymen Abdennour/Alex Sandro/Naxto Monreal/Fabio

Center Backs: Kurt Zouma, Dede, Inigo Martinez

Left Wing: Andre Ayew, Gareth Bale (could also be used for LB), Rodrigo

Left Back: god knows, one position i'm struggling for, just waiting for my promising regen to get ready for first team

1. Benatia, Musacchio, Zapata
2. Jefferson Montero, Gio Dos Santos, Griezmann, Nene
3. Dodo, Cissokho, Armero

CB: I don't know if Chris Smalling would accept going to your team. If he doesn't, try Dedryck Boyata, he becomes one of the best defenders in the game after some years
LW: Antoine Griezmann
LB: Jack Robinson (wonderkid) or César Azpilicueta

1)Jonny Evans, Dejan Lovren 2)Douglas Costa, Willian, Dzsudzsak, Piatti 3)Schmelzer, Jose Angel

Assuming you are Juve, you got plenty of left wingers CBs and right backs... or I am guessing wrong. On my Juve save I never needed to buy players but only to sell. In the end got bored and bought the best Italian players - Crischito, Boccheti, Verratti, Giovinco and etc.

1) Vertonghen, Hummels, Neven Subotic, Prestia
2) Wijnaldum, Bale, Nani, Javier Pastore
3) Jack Robinson, Domenico Criscito

Astori CB
Griezmann LW

Both consistent and awesome

You stay classy......

Get Scott Sinclair very fast Engish left winger and turns into one of the best wingers in the game and fastest

Cb-douglas,tasci,sakho,otamendi
Lb-alex sandro
Lw-gaitan,james,chamberlain