ivancannon86

Reaction score
Just taken over at liverpool in 2017 and they are ******* 20-30 million up the wall each month on transfers even though ive not spent a penny.After checking transfer clauses it seems the previous manger loved 48 months transfers so theres like 15 deals where im paying out between 250-750k per month for the next 3 years for players i dont even want or need.

anyone else every noticed this in there saves??

Also checked the transfer history and they absolutely love buying a player for say 10 million and then the season after selling him for say 3 million, great business sense lads!!!

ive sold like 80 million worth of players to just balance the books in like 4 months, its a joke...but yeah its very realistic haha

This sounds dodgy, I doubt it happens with most AI teams because otherwise they'd all be bankrupt except for a few who are rich because they are getting ridiculously good prices for their average players.

This sounds dodgy, I doubt it happens with most AI teams because otherwise they'd all be bankrupt except for a few who are rich because they are getting ridiculously good prices for their average players.

Heres the list:

Tom Ince - Chelsea are owed 265k p/m for the next 22months
Vaclav Kadlec - Sevilla are owed 575k p/m for the next 14 months
Jeremy Menez - Arsenal are owed 165k p/m for the next 19 months
Mark van Beek - PSV are owed 545k p/mfor the next 15 months
Kyle Walker - Man City are owed 589K p/m for the next 14 months
Alex witsel - Zenit are owed 954k p/m for the next 18 months
Ezequil Cirigliano - arsenal are owed 1.01m p/m for the next 22 months
Jack Cork - Southhampto are owed 378K p/m for the next 9 months
Antoine Griezmann - Real sociadad are owed 784k p/m for the next 17 months
Zakaria Labyad - Sporting are owed another 489k p/m for the next 11 months
Eduardo Vargas - Napoli are owed 652k p/m for the next 9 months

Now ino i slightly exaggerated saying 20-30 million but still this is ridiculos and the fact there all on 80k a week which is killing me aswell!!

Heres the list:

Now ino i slightly exaggerated saying 20-30 million but still this is ridiculos and the fact there all on 80k a week which is killing me aswell!!

Oh my word. You have been Harry Redknapp-ed.

Unless my calculations are wrong, which they probably are, you're paying just under £80m a season for this, around £7m a month. That is a scary amount.

There is no way of escaping it either. The previous managers and current (probably) owners have run the club into the ground. Already, you know you're starting the season with an £80m loss. The only way to try and counter the outgoings is by UEFA Champions League success and a top 4 finish in the EPL.

TV money, UCL group stages/wins in the groups/progression to the final, UCL TV revenue & final league position money will subsidise the loss a bit I suppose.

You could also invest in your youth system to bring through good players to sell on.

Is there no buyout clauses on any of they deals?

Unbelievable, at least they are quality players that the money was spent on but it still doesn't make that kind of spending viable.

Unless my calculations are wrong, which they probably are, you're paying just under £80m a season for this, around £7m a month. That is a scary amount.

There is no way of escaping it either. The previous managers and current (probably) owners have run the club into the ground. Already, you know you're starting the season with an £80m loss. The only way to try and counter the outgoings is by UEFA Champions League success and a top 4 finish in the EPL.

TV money, UCL group stages/wins in the groups/progression to the final, UCL TV revenue & final league position money will subsidise the loss a bit I suppose.

You could also invest in your youth system to bring through good players to sell on.

Is there no buyout clauses on any of they deals?

simple answer - NO

no buy out clauses.

and im a season FM player so i gess the only way to get rid of this problem is buy selling big and investing in youth...that and try to get decent league finishes and european sucess.

The one thing on this year's game that stands out to me as poor is AI transfers - particularly the big clubs. I saw Hernandez move to Madrid for something like £12m, play once, and then move to Tottenham for double that. Also witnessed Gotze move to Man City for £45m, play for a season or two, move to Barca for £15m, play a handful of games over a season, and then move to Man Utd for £45m. As well as countless examples of the big clubs paying out fortunes for, as you say, players they shouldn't even want or need.

On the plus side, I managed to get £5m from Arsenal for a useless Kenwyne Jones who went on to make a massive 0 league appearances for them!

Heres the list:

mate before you took over did Mark Hughes manage them lol, i feel sorry for you mate but im sure you'll get out of it.

mate before you took over did Mark Hughes manage them lol, i feel sorry for you mate but im sure you'll get out of it.

I think it was a mark hughes harry redknapp combo. The board are twats aswell. Taken them from 14th to 6th and lost 1 nil to man united and was in a very precarious position were my job was in doubt. Silly bastardos

An update on this situation, managed to go on a 15 game win streak, came 5th in the prem, won the fa cup and europa league and now i am very stable......i think the game really does grasp the shallow-ness of the boardrooms of the premiership.

got 60 million in the bank now due to prize money and sponsership money......and the fact some of those lovely transfers are gettin paid off. just recieved 4 million froma sell on clause for andy camel...sorry carroll. finally liverpool get something useful from him haha