Diavolo1992

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am little confused about this very usefull option...i dont know how to use it right. And i dont how much can i spent...i have 13M budget.

I dont want lead my club to bankrupcy...who want to :D

I only use it when I can sell players in the same sort of installments and I don't lose to much each month.with that kind of budget I'd only use it for maybe a 5 or 6 mill deal max.

If you calculate how much per month that means and how much will be until the end of the season, then you count that against the available budget to know if it will be allowed.

As for not going bankrupt, check that with the monthly balance.

I would only consider the 48 month option if your team is considered to be going places for example up the league to challenging in 2-3 seasons.

Ive only used it once.. that was when I was pushing into the champions league and needed a good striker.. Its payed off though since ive constantly been in the champions league since and recently won the premier league...

I you havnt already, please subscribe to my youtube channel.. I upload fm fails, goals and experimental videos, my recent one is me bringing heskey back to the premier league..

The Left Bean - YouTube