4th round draw

Jack

Castaway
Reaction score
Any teams you wanna see put together?
I hope Forest get another Prem team.

Yeah - Chelsea, Spurs, Villa or Man City drawn together so that's another big team out.

It would be nice to see that!

If the scum can beat the mighty Plymouth, a home tie against them would be nice, just to highlight how much better we are than them now. And so Cana can show Smith how to boss a midfield

Yeah after the Arsenal game.

Sorry to go off topic here, Danny are you still doing your South Shields game?

if we beat Plymouth i would take any prem team at home just for a test even though i think we would be hammered by most of them.

As a Scunthorpe fan I want Liverpool away, as long as they get past Reading. This is because Anfield would be a great stadium to go to and we would have the chance of causing an upset.

I want Newcastle to get a mid-table Premier League team as well to test whether we are actually good enough, providing we beat Plymouth, of course.

I would like all the big guns to play each other.

However me fancys Ipswich to take on West Ham - after their 5-3 defeat last season it would be interesting.

I hope we get Forest so we can get payback from last year

Liverpool vs West Ham hopefully (after the last FA cup tie we had against eachother)

Don't really care who we get. Doubt we'll even manage to beat Coventry.

Yeah after the Arsenal game.

Sorry to go off topic here, Danny are you still doing your South Shields game?

I am mate uni work and other games are getting in th way though will update tonight maybe. Is not going well from what I can remember though :p

i want to rip those leeds apart because they suck

I am mate uni work and other games are getting in th way though will update tonight maybe. Is not going well from what I can remember though :p

Thats exactly the same with my Christchurch lool

Ok then Joe.. oO) Have fun with that XD

stop spamming the thread and pm each other instead

on topic - i want reading to go through and play another championship side or even leeds