Riess

Reaction score
I support Chelsea so I choose Chelsea every FM. The last few years have had challenges in the sense of re-aging the squad and remaining competitive. However, Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Oscar, Willian, Schurrle, Matic, Zouma, Azpi, Ramires, Courtois, Cech and Cahill make it pretty simple.

Give game time to Baker, Chalobah, Bertrand and Da Silva and you've got a squad to compete for a long time.

I bought in Alaba, Pogba (To replace Mikel, Matic and Ramires), Tielemans and Mitrovic. In my first season I was worried about giving game time to everyone so I got Kishna and Bakkali for cheap at the end of the season. It didn't prove and issue.

I have back to back Champs League. 3 x Prem. 2 cap 1 cup. 2 fa cups. 1 comm shield. 2 euro cups, 1 club world champs.

Now I start the 4th season bored as bat ****. Hoping for an injury, retirement.

Anyone else just get bored? Thought about going for another job or resigning but the young kids coming through just look so good.

Thoughts?

I like to take semi-decent or reasonable sides like Derby, Charlton, Doncaster etc. and build them up problem is as soon as I win Champions League its pretty much over... I will usually look for a fallen giant then like a Lazio or Villareal and try build them up thats usually about 10-11 season at which point I'll take over Villa or start a new game...

I couldnt start at Chelsea or City Iv never saw the point...

This is why the great managers are so great, in any sport - it's harder to motivate yourself (and players, in real life) when you've won everything.

Reached much the same point with Newcastle after 5 years. Have now started a game with Stockport in the conference north - it's taken about 5 attempted saves just to find a tactic that is anywhere near decent :S