4th Season Star Studded Man Utd - Regularly got destroyed by other good Teams

Mulagar

Reaction score
For the first three seasons at United I was using the same tactics I used back in FM14 and worked well there. The team did very well in the league but it is really due to the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and City being mismanaged by the computer. Instead I had to contend with Liverpool and Tottenham which I can usually beat straight up and thus winning the domestic league handily three times in a row. GD was at +100 last season from destroying the smaller teams.

Against better teams like Bayern or fully fit Chelsea team my guys often struggle. My scouts usually say (team depth chart) that we outclass them in many areas (especially in midfield) what usually happen is that I get lots of chances but the opposing team only need like 3 or 4 attempts to score.
View attachment 245680View attachment 245678

Just realized that the player roles are kinda weird since I was experimenting during the pre-season.
Normally I'd go with:
- ST : CF/A for Neymar, F9/S for Rooney, TM/S for Cerri
- AMC will be on support if Neymar is ST otherwise set to Attack

I dont use players instructions. Tried it but didnt seem to yield any luck.
Please suggest me another tactic.

Last edited:
For the first three seasons at United I was using the same tactics I used back in FM14 and worked well there. The team did very well in the league but it is really due to the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and City being mismanaged by the computer. Instead I had to contend with Liverpool and Tottenham which I can usually beat straight up and thus winning the domestic league handily three times in a row. GD was at +100 last season from destroying the smaller teams.

Against better teams like Bayern or fully fit Chelsea team my guys often struggle. My scouts usually say (team depth chart) that we outclass them in many areas (especially in midfield) what usually happen is that I get lots of chances but the opposing team only need like 3 or 4 attempts to score.
View attachment 904292View attachment 904296

Just realized that the player roles are kinda weird since I was experimenting during the pre-season.
Normally I'd go with:
- ST : CF/A for Neymar, F9/S for Rooney, TM/S for Cerri
- AMC will be on support if Neymar is ST otherwise set to Attack

I dont use players instructions. Tried it but didnt seem to yield any luck.
Please suggest me another tactic.

hi mate i know u posted a while ago but maybe try this tactic - Hades Reboot_849BAB6A-92A2-4967-B04D-62A785CA8D72.fmf‎