5 2 1 2 (3 at the back) Unbeatable

nickreed86

Reaction score
I have never posted a tactic on here but noticed some people struggling with 3 at the back systems so thought I would share one which is working well for me. So far on my new Man Utd save I am unbeaten up to the end of October in my first season (only drew once away to city but Martial missed 4 CCC!!). I also broke the club record for the most wins in a row.

I have also tested this with Aston Villa in the Championship and am currently top in January.

Try it and let me know what you think!

The Tactic
View attachment 119869

Results
View attachment 119868

League Table
View attachment 119867

How can we try a tactic, where you haven't posted link or the Players nor Teams screenshots.

I assume there are no player instructions, which if that's the case then fine, can be recreated in less than 2 mins.

Amateur

So far this tactic works NO way the way you're having it. Just lost freakin' 1-2 to West Ham.

Nope

I tried this with Stoke, it doesn't get them very far XD

Where are the download link!?!

I have never posted a tactic on here but noticed some people struggling with 3 at the back systems so thought I would share one which is working well for me. So far on my new Man Utd save I am unbeaten up to the end of October in my first season (only drew once away to city but Martial missed 4 CCC!!). I also broke the club record for the most wins in a row.

I have also tested this with Aston Villa in the Championship and am currently top in January.

Try it and let me know what you think!

The Tactic
View attachment 1086862

Results
View attachment 1086863

League Table
View attachment 1086864