5-2-1-2 Dancing Game, Very strong defence and good attack

KiRk7183

Reaction score
WARNING ITS FOR 11.3 :p

Hello,

I made tactic that have very strong defence and good attack when your team is blend enought because i hate tactic when i give 3-5 goals and get 1-3. I know most of the people love to have GOOD players up front and score a lot of goals but if you wanna win you must have good defence and thats what im giving you here. This tactic is based on 5 defence players with 3 CD and 2 FB that are always ready to go on attack.

You will see very low balls in your net. Of cource that depends how good is your team but im sure your will have much better defence then with other tactics.

FB are set up to cross ball often from deep where at the end of the season you can see 15 + assists and maybe few goals.

CD need to have solid speed and acceleration. Left and right CD are set up to press up front while middle CD is set up to stay back and catch through balls.

Midfielders are main reason you will have a lot stolen balls because they are set to man mark and tight mark while rest of the team are set up to zonal mark. 1 more reason they are good at this is that they are closing down only to they half, so they will not chase ball to often to lines and up front and let midfield empty to opposite players. They will have a lot assists and goals from distance or from the box.

AM is important link to FC players. In this tactic i set up my AMC as playmaker but if your AMC cant handle to be playmaker you can always set up to NONE in options. Main reason your AMC will almost always have advantige rate above 7.5 is because MF`s through balls are set to rarely so when they pass up from to AMC he will have more time on ball and make right decision to shot from distance or make good pass to FC`s. If MF`s use more through balls he will almost always be cut from game because computer OI`s are always set to closing down and tackle hard on AMC`s so he cant get on through balls and his ration will be very low and he cant express him self in game.

FC what can i say about, them they will try to score and be in holes trying to make chance for them or others. Of course, more composure and finish so as tehnique, flair, first touch and dribling make you constant threat to opposite team.

OI: let assist manager do that for you
Team talk: on start : for supporters
Half time: if its draw or you lose always say that your angry so you dont have problem and players say that they dont like disciplen in team
End of the game: Be less harsh to them so they moral don`t go to much down

With this tactic your team wont get complacent vs low league teams

here are some SS`s

View attachment 194973View attachment 194974View attachment 194975View attachment 194976View attachment 194977View attachment 194978View attachment 194979

View attachment 194980

Last edited:
you need to state what patch this is for....otherwise people wont bother to try it..

you need to state what patch this is for....otherwise people wont bother to try it..

i use narrow pitch...did not try with other...if anyone try with others pls post here

btw match preparation is team blend till its fluid then just lower it to LOW so traning can be more usefull :)

What have you won with this tactic? Italy Cup shield Champions

What have you won with this tactic?
Italy Cup
shield
Champions

i played with 3 teams for 1 year to test this tactic.

Inter - Seria a, club championship, Italian cup
Valencia - 2nd in league
Sunderlend - 3rd in league...had same points as Chelsea who was 2nd but they have better goal difference

I made some changes to tactics especially with corners and free kicks. Now strikers are more agressive and they scores a lot more. I finished season with Inter and won Champions Cup vs Real Madrid and i must say i was trilled because i had full control of the game and won 6:0. BTW i buyed only 2 player that didnt play a lot because they still didnt gel in to the team. So wining famous quadruple with standard Inter its very good. Try my tactic and post your resaults. Here are some screen shots.

View attachment 195250View attachment 195251View attachment 195252View attachment 195253View attachment 195255

and here is my new upgraded tactic View attachment 195267

you need to state what PATCH this is for....otherwise people wont bother to try it..

Narrow pitch doesn't answer this question. 11.1, 11.2 or 11.3?

Here it is...but i must say i had a lot injured players because i made my own traning with very high working and it was very bad for them and got 4 players injured for 2-4 month...Cambiaso, stankovic, milito and thiago motta...so i had a lot problems with midlefield...but my young players done a very good job. Anyway when i was 18 points infront of 2nd on table i played with young players like Lorenzo Crisetig so they can develpement. But for Champions Final they was all recovered and fit for last game of the season...and VOILA i beat R. Madrid 6:0 xD

View attachment 195347

Interesting...anyone ever got player with ration 9.9 after game? XD

never got that especially with AMC...i just got 9.9 with 4 goals and 2 assists :))

Tried the tactic for 15 games and compared with previous 15 games with a different tac. The previous tac i used has two main advantages 1) my team have used that tac for 3 seasons and were fully used to it, and 2) the fixtures i tested this Dancing game were a lot tougher, starting with 3 games against Arsenal which are managed by my friend who has an incredible squad.

View attachment 195358View attachment 195359
Previous Tac: Bolton 7.12.2013 - Blackburn 25.1.2014
Won: 12
Lost: 1
Draw: 2
For: 43
Ag: 7
GD: +36

Dancing Game Tac: Arsenal 28.1.2014 - Birmingham 26.3.2014
Won: 13
Lost: 1
Draw: 1
For: 54
Ag: 7
GD: 47

So despite my team not being used to the Dancing Game tac and the harder run (Arsenal 3 times, Chelsea, Liverpool), still scored 11 more goals while still conceding just 7. A closer look shows that only two teams scored against my team during 11 clean sheets(Aresnal + Porto), 6 of the goals against came in the first 6 games while my team was adapting to the new tac. Also, had Arsenal been a computer managed team then its fair to say that they would have a weaker team than my friend does and my results against them may have been stronger.

I changed it so that both CMs are box-to-box and the AM from an inside forward to advanced playmaker and found both CMs were regularly getting on the scoresheet.

The formation gives up a lot of possession but it doesnt hurt as, with the CMs dropped back and the back five, the opposing team struggle to break you down. When in possession its like counter attack, with strategy on overload the full backs and the CMs bomb forward to support the front 3 to devastating effect, even if the ball is lost it is usually 7 attacking players to 4-5 defenders so you win a lot of 50-50 balls. If you lose the ball and are under attack there are 3 CBs waiting to mop up, which ever side they attack you, the closest CB will come accross to full back still leaving 2 CBs in the middle - this usually holds up the attack so the FBs and CMs can get back and help, which again gives you 7 players against 4-5 of their attackers and loose balls again likely to fall in your favour.

In short, i love it :wub:

First of all i wanna say Big Thanks to Triv for testing this tactic and for explanation he make how this tactic works.

I made some pictures so you can see how this tactic works. Its nothing much but i think with this you can understand concept of the game.

1st picture show how 1 of my player bring 3 of opposite player to him (he cuts inside) so my other players are free to receive ball

View attachment 195362

2nd picture show how team react when your attacker goes wide. 1 CM, 1 AMC and 1 FC attack goal.

View attachment 195363

3rd picture shows how your team defend. 5 of your players defend (LB, RB and 3 CD cover other players or stay back and chase through balls), 1 attack player with ball (1 CM that is closer to ball), 1 player stays on middle of field (to receive ball if his team capture ball) and 1 AMC and 2 FC stay forward so they can make your counter attack more effective (if your other players who defend take ball).

View attachment 195371

4th picture shows how your team react if your FB goes forward and crosses the ball. 2 FC, 1 AMC and 2 CM (5 players) will attack ball vs 3 opposite players. Even so you still have 4 players back to defend your goal (3 CD and 1 FB) if your team losses ball.

View attachment 195369

5th picture shows what options your player with ball (CM) have when he goes foward (pass and shot). LB, RB goes forward to support from wing and 2 FC goes upfront so they can receive ball and do what they do best (score). Even if Cm have option to pass to 2 FC he can also go alone to goal and try to score. This action was result when LCM attack opposite player with ball that was closer to his side and take ball (same as picture 3rd but on other side. Then he passed upfront to other side of the pitch (he dont have PPM `switch to other side of the pitch`) where RCM was alone (RCM was alone because when opposite player had a ball on the left side of the pitch, his team m8`s goes forward and try to be closer to him so they can receive ball).

View attachment 195370

6th and the last picture shows simple attack of your 2 FC`s where RFC bring 2 of the opposite player on him because he catched through ball from AMC. Bringing 2 players on him your LFC was left alone and i simple pass from RFC to other side of the pitch to your LFC make your player 1 vs 1 with opposite GK.

View attachment 195372

I hope this can help you understand how this tactic work`s. :)

Last edited: