5-2-1-2 Dancing Game, Very strong defence and good attack

You have had some very good results with this mate so fairplay but i just cant bring myself to use a tactic which 5 defenders and no wingers, sorry :S

Yea i thinked that too m8 but after i made this tactic i realise that its not much better pleasure to watch your team play beautiful game then just watch wingers pass to strikers and scores or they go alone. Here whole team making this game beautiful. Whole team can assist and score and thing that make be so proud is that middlefield players control game with passes and goals :) All i can say start new game with some team and test this tactic for few games, I can bet you wont be disappointed :)

You have had some very good results with this mate so fairplay but i just cant bring myself to use a tactic which 5 defenders and no wingers, sorry :S
when the ball is out wide the full backs are far wnough forward to be wingers and the have 5 players in the middle to aim at - 2 CMs the AM and 2 STs

Starting a new season with Chelsea, can't wait to see how it goes
grin.gif

Finished my season, using this tac for the last 29 games - conceding 11 in just 7 games, keeping an impressive 22 clean sheets :wub:

dont your players get super tired from using overload every game?

not at all because match preparation is set to Attack movement to very low (2nd from left) :) so they can focus on tranings (improve they stats) and for folowing game :p

BTW gratz Triv :)

not at all because match preparation is set to Attack movement to very low (2nd from left) :) so they can focus on tranings (improve they stats) and for folowing game :p

BTW gratz Triv :)

The workload doesn't affect to match preparation training.

Very high workload in match preparation affect your players condition in game. They get tiered very fast while they play :p

Looks pretty awesome to me, just tested for 3 games with Dover athletic conference south, 3 wins 3-1, 3-0 & 1-0 :)

Offto the gym in amin but will play some more games tonight and report back, my first impressions are very good especially the attempts on goal

Last edited:
Very much enjoying this tactic atm.

My only concern would be that I've had a number of straight red cards from my defenders, and my team seems to struggle with possession :(

Last edited:
Very much enjoying this tactic atm.

My only concern would be that I've had a number of straight red cards from my defenders, and my team seems to struggle with possession :(

Its fast and direct type of the play so you cant expect a lot possesion. When they get ball they will try fast attack. They use there possesion very well. Even with less possesion from opponents they will score a lot more. And about red cards...i didnt have a lot of them for 4 seasson...try find players with better concentration so they can have better focus while mark players

ah ok, guess i'm just not use to it yet. it is funny thought wining games with like 40 percent possession :D\

can you recommend any good fb's or cb's that would work well?

Showcross CD and Gareth Bale as FB XD Well depends how much funds you have. Anyway your CD must have high concentration so he wont make a lot of mistakes when hes trying to get ball from opposite player and ofc tackling, marking, jumping and some solid speed and acceleration.

---------- Post added 15/09/2011 at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/09/2011 at 04:11 AM ----------

I adapted formation to people who like to play 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 like someone calls) with 1 less DC who is now DCM (anchor man) i must say im impressed because my team now let opposite player less shots on goal and my attack is very lethal now. If you like this style of game you can read more in NEW TOPIC where you can also download 4-4-2 Dancing Game - BioHazard tactic

Last edited: