Resource icon

5-2-2-1 HIGH PRESS COUNTER

mrlarnz

Reaction score
mrlarnz uploaded 5-2-2-1 HIGH PRESS COUNTER
The idea is to high press, make them cause mistakes, grab the ball back and counter at a fast pace and leave their defence panicking.

Leave feedback below.

Attachments

• fixtures.png
    fixtures.png
    595.9 KB · Views: 402
  • league table.png
    league table.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 750
  • tactic.png
    tactic.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 799
Last edited:
Tried with Bournemouth who was expected to finish 20th
here are the results....
2 points off European spot !!!

Attachments

• fixtures.png
    fixtures.png
    555.1 KB · Views: 730
  • league table.png
    league table.png
    332.1 KB · Views: 383
testing with man city is no good they win with all most every tactic try low prem team villa everton forest and see den

testing with man city is no good they win with all most every tactic try low prem team villa everton forest and see den
I used Man City to give people an idea of the tactic, I do plan to test with others, I just finished testing with Bournemouth on full holiday mode and they was predicted to finish 20th and finished 8th, 2 points from European football ;)
I'm currently doing another test with Aston Villa.

Last edited:
i actually prefer man city for reference, everyone uses them so easy to compare this guys run with 100 others whereas not everyone uses Borrow

Plugged it into some of my saves (Fulham, Watford and Sweden national team). To be fair, I tried it once in every save but the same pattern emerged in every game: The op gets a lot of shots on goal and You concede like crazy. In all 3 games the op has gotten over 2.0 xg on me. Conceded 4 against Stoke (but also scored 4).

Didnt expect it to be so leaky with a 3 cb and two wb back line