BenziBenzo

Reaction score
Hello Guys just want to share my tattics, i've tried a lot but this by far the best in my opinion so i would like to see if it gives the same result also for other players and teams. Honestly i've tried just with Inter so i can't guarantee will work but i hope it will!

Just to say as you can see from lot of results it may looks defensive tattic but no, is more controll, just some player take some risks and you will score a lot of goals in central position.
On the other hand you need to consider that you will get a lot yellow card, not that much red in my experience, so make sure you got some good sub as well.

Here you can see some screen from the last season.

View attachment 1117889View attachment 1117887

Thats the tattic with some update matches!

View attachment 1117886View attachment 1117885

Here You have the link to download the tattic!

View attachment 1117884

Let me know if i can help you in any way, or if something is not clear just ask!

Last edited:
Im om FMT, can you post the instructions ?

And player instructions if you got some?

Il test it out and give feedback ??????

hello guys, yes i can, but i think its easy to download all the tattic and just load on game, i guess will be automaticly translated also and you can see all instructions for team and players.
Let me know if you still need this info or you decide to try download the whole tattic! if the link for download the tattic is offline i will upload again!

Im on FM touch on Ipad so i cant download it :/ i dont know how atleast...

if you could give the info it would be great