hugocasal

Reaction score
With correct type of players this tactic is unstoppable. These are my total career stats in 6 seasons with 3 different teams.
Screenshot_637.png

I am doing a Pentagon save and I already won Asian CL in my 5th season and now I'm managing Seattle Sounders.
Screenshot_638.png

Like I mentioned before you need some specific players for this tactic to work properly. First of all you need a tall Pressing Forward with good heading.
Screenshot_639.png

This is my Pressing Forward, Owusu's career. As you can see he was a mediocre player at best but the tactic makes these kind of players very OP. I used Dimata, Selke and Poulsen in different PL teams ad they all had over 7.5 avg rating. However, if you want your PF to score like this you need great wing backs, if you can't afford both get a good right wing back.
Screenshot_640.png

Right wing backs are assist machines with the tactic. After these two positions importance order is AF, DLF, BPD and midfielders. I didn't notice if GK's make a difference or not tbh.
Some screen shots from my pentagon(6th season 3rd team) and newcastle(3rd season) saves:
Screenshot_641.png

Media Predicted that Seattle will finish last at the start of the season:
Screenshot_642.png

I came to this club at the start of 2023 and left at the end of 2025:
Screenshot_643.png

Attachments

• 5-2-3 narrow.fmf
    43.1 KB · Views: 149
Tried it and had a great start. Only played five games so far, but that's six goals from Giroud as the pressing forward.

Attachments

• tac.PNG
    tac.PNG
    69.4 KB · Views: 78
Just finished the season with Seattle. Won Supporters' Shield, US Cup and MLS Cup. Going much better than expected as usual.
Screenshot_644.png