smoggyland

Reaction score
Hey lads, im currently playing as middlesbrough, and after a dissapointing first season finishing 13th using a 442 formation varying to a diamond unsuccessfully on occasion, i had the best defensive record in prem, but had the worst goal scoring record in prem, now in my 2nd season, i am playing a different formation

5-3-2, my squad has changed, but its doing ok, i am 7th, with a good defense record, but yet again, similar goal scoring problem any way i cud solve this, ive tried everything???

currently playing:

Gk: Renan
LWB: Guardado
CB: wheater
CB: Thiago silva
CB: Huth
RWB: Davide Santon
CM: O'neil
CM: Rafeal carirco
AM: Jack Wilshire
ST: Walter
ST: Delfounso

Bench:
arshavin, zuccilini, riggot, will foster, digard, turnbull, hoyte,

my other players capable of playing are: emnes, mcmahon, sturridge, adrew taylor, jamie shaw

Well, for that kind of tactic u are using, avoid using high, not-fast strikers. You know what i am talking about. Jan Koller' s type. Only use a player of that tipe when you are pressing a lot, a can only reach the area with long balls, like crosses. You should really hook up a good striker, technically gifted, fast and of course, with a good shot. Check out Javier Saviola's stats to know what i am talking about. Even Arshavin can do this if you are not in the mood to spend a lot of money in a player like that. Use him as one of your 2 forwards, and make sure u give him specific instructions for that role. Like a number 10, a fake-forward..Like pablo Aimar played on Valencia..

ive tried using arshavin up front, but he wnt score, and he doesnt set up walter or delfounso either

Well, set him to a backwards movement, with the arrow thingy, and set is player instructions to preset Attacking Midfielder. And let me know if it worked