5-4-1, a avenger tweak, win realistically and having real fun, NO EXPLOITS

Yes but with porto in weak portugal league.

Yes, I agree the portuguese league is easy with Porto. But I never achieved such a good defensive record. Nowhere near. And this 3-0 against Bayern in the Europa League Semi-Final, turning around a 0-1 lost in Germany, in a perfect performance, is something special. This tactic works specially well against stronger teams!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

really struggling away from home, I've only won 3 matches. Playing as Brighton and in the second season (I have noticed a big drop in performance 2nd season). Any ideas?

Note im using on the touch version so not sure if still applies . I’ve found adding in a defensive midfielder with the role of anchor helps with not conceding goals (taking away extra defender). Also changing the iwv to support vs teams with aml and amr especially seems to help the defensive record. Also get the fastest centre backs defenders you can that helps a lot. Changing the two midfield roles seem to make them score more goals also, depending on their best position, for example I had bernando silva at Napoli and he was far better as a mez than a centre mid, during that save I went on a 40 game unbeaten run. I played a save with with Chelsea (signed manolas) and didn’t concede a goal in the first 10 matches in the league. Also doing the standard stuff of last 15 minutes adding in another defensive midfielder and going defensive in terms roles i.e defensive winger etc and team mentality. Changing the striker role to see which works best also helps. I shall try a two forward save and see how that plays out instead of the defensive midfielder.

I've gone from qualifying for Europa league in season 1 as brighton, to winning 1 in 10 matches in the second half of the second season.

I have no idea how or where this has gone wrong. Any hints?

Been trying this Avenger tweak in FM20 with great success. Did not tried it before, as I assumed it was not goint to work. Still very satisfying tactic to use, a pleasure to watch, and very very realistic gameplay and results. I'm no saying it's the best one, but one thing I like are the realistic results. You will not win 5-0 in one match, only to lose 7-1 the next one. :)