Can you post link then please and i will download it again and save it as another name cheers

Works fine in full mode but could you by any chance set it up for me to try in classic mode as its very rare i play in full mode as you can see in my wolves screen shots in year 2016,would love to try it out.Cheers

Works fine in full mode but could you by any chance set it up for me to try in classic mode as its very rare i play in full mode as you can see in my wolves screen shots in year 2016,would love to try it out.Cheers

Lol cant m8, means starting over from scratch, cant convert classic tactics to normal, only normal to classic

1z528no.jpg

Working great with my Spurs Team not lost a home game yet and in Q/F of Europa League

Working great with my Spurs Team not lost a home game yet and in Q/F of Europa League

Good work m8, get the right mix of players and this tactic is awesome!

Keep up the good work :)!

And keep me posted on how u finish up

Finished 3rd in league lost only 7 games and won eufa cup,plus familitary with your tactic now as every bar full fluid :)

Decided to add another manager with Barcelone aswel to try it with them, but now the season has come to an end,going to go on holiday until pre season and leave instructions to assistant manager to get players in and sell others as i cant be bothered in trying with both clubs,will be interesting to know if both clubs have brought anyone in when i come back of holiday mode

Will keep you updated

Finished 3rd in league lost only 7 games and won eufa cup,plus familitary with your tactic now as every bar full fluid :)

Decided to add another manager with Barcelone aswel to try it with them, but now the season has come to an end,going to go on holiday until pre season and leave instructions to assistant manager to get players in and sell others as i cant be bothered in trying with both clubs,will be interesting to know if both clubs have brought anyone in when i come back of holiday mode

Will keep you updated

cool mate :)..yeah keep me posted

4 games in and still undefeated as for familatary nearly full all boxes fluid,as for my Spurs team same again won 3 in league and won super cup v Juventus 2-0 Happy days. Just a shame nobody else is taking this tactic serious :)

2-1 down vReal Madrid H/T and won 4-2 >Ronaldo scored the best goal ive seen in this game any how idea how to upload to this site?

4 games in and still undefeated as for familatary nearly full all boxes fluid,as for my Spurs team same again won 3 in league and won super cup v Juventus 2-0 Happy days. Just a shame nobody else is taking this tactic serious :)

Good work m8, yeah I know guess its just 1 of them things I think, this actually gave jassars modern warfare a run for its money in the testing league and was the best tactic used with Porto so far :)

As for uploading I ain't got a clue m8, there's afew goals I had with lamela in a Roma save but I duno how to do it either, maybe ask someone or somewhere?

286weog.jpg

Still unbeaten in all competitions plus ive uploaded goals on youtube from my latest high score 7-6 away win to mallaga check it out my user name on youtube is classycas86

lha2d.jpg
Forgot to say unbeaten with Barcelona in 30 games all competitions plus this Spurs side qualifed for last 16 of CL hope they draw each other in later stages or final.

Like many others, for me 13.3.2 has been the patch of total frustration. Nothing was working, not even all those new tactics that are popping out every day claiming to be the one consistant tactic for this patch. Honestly after 20 years playing the series I was on the verge of giving up!
Then I tried this one, without big hopes as very honestly the tactic didn't look very fancy! What can I say WOW... outstanding, I'm overperforming like no other, and I'm not writing this after 2 or 3 consistant games! I'm writing this after playing half a season of tremendous performances and great fun. Using an expression that has been around the foruns... THE FUN IS BACK!

Like many others, for me 13.3.2 has been the patch of total frustration. Nothing was working, not even all those new tactics that are popping out every day claiming to be the one consistant tactic for this patch. Honestly after 20 years playing the series I was on the verge of giving up!
Then I tried this one, without big hopes as very honestly the tactic didn't look very fancy! What can I say WOW... outstanding, I'm overperforming like no other, and I'm not writing this after 2 or 3 consistant games! I'm writing this after playing half a season of tremendous performances and great fun. Using an expression that has been around the foruns... THE FUN IS BACK!

Good to here mate, what team are u and can u post some screenshots?