5 injuries in one match! Seriously!?

Shawki

Reaction score
I was managing my Real Madrid side vs Bordeaux at European Super Cup when Falcao,Toni Kroos, Marco Reus, Januzaj, and Bale got injured. What really ****** me of is that all of them are long-term injuries. Falcao injured for 6 weeks, Toni Kroos for 2 months, Januzaj for 4 months, Reus and Bale for 4-5 weeks.

To be fair, I'd hardly call 4-6 weeks "long term." I've seen it happen a few times, What condition were they when the injuries occurred? Any player with low natural fitness, If their condition falls bellow 85%, they run a serious risk of being injured.

Do you play with "hassling opponents" on as that seriously drains the condition of players who don't have great Stamina, meaning injuries are inevitable.

All of the had superb conditions, their conditions falled between 95-100%. And yes I do play with hassling opponents, but considering that they was in superb conditions I don't think that this affected. 3 of them got injured at the first half.

How often do things like this happen? Could be related to a poor training schedule.