flavourflav04

Reaction score
Hello,

Noticed that it's gone back to 5 star training like in the older games.

Tried using coaches that got me 5 stars on the older games, i.e. 5 star goal keeping = gk 18 +
5 star fitness = fitness 18 +

But these coaches only get me like 3 stars.

Read some where on internet that the determination, discipline and motivation attributes are needed to get 5 stars.

Any one know what training attributes are needed to get 5 star in all the training categories

cheers!!

Yea determination, discipline and motivation are needed to achieve max stars

Yea determination, discipline and motivation are needed to achieve max stars
fully agree. in fact, i try to look for coaches that have at least a 15 in these attributes (though not possible) rather than their coaching attributes (eg. tactical). imo, there is a higher chance that coaches with such good mental attributes are likely to improve in their coaching attributes as well. ^^)

fully agree. in fact, i try to look for coaches that have at least a 15 in these attributes (though not possible) rather than their coaching attributes (eg. tactical). imo, there is a higher chance that coaches with such good mental attributes are likely to improve in their coaching attributes as well. ^^)

Yea that's one thing i've noticed. If you get the determination, motivation and discipline attributes to be good then after a while the coaches develop better coaching attributes thus increasing their stars

http://bonzollm.net.tc/

thats a link to the coach calculator, enter your current or potential coaches stats and the calculator will let you know how many stars they have for each type of training. and yes, determination, discipline motivation etc are very important :D

Last edited:
http://bonzollm.net.tc/

thats a link to the coach calcuator, enter your current or potential coaches stats and the calculator will let you know how many stars they have for each type of training. and yes, determination, discipline motivation etc are very important :D

Cheers mate, been looking for something like this

Look at a few of the Man U Youth Coaches.

At Arsenal Tony Colbert will sign as a Coach, put him on Fitness/Strength and he is 5*, there is also a Spanish Coach Meco, also 5* fitness.

Ricardo Moniz is 4.5*
Paul McGuiness is 4 or 4.5*

Have yet to find a coach at 5* for attack/def and especially the technical things like ball control yet, but can get plenty of 4 and 4.5* guys.

9mb

Di Salvo, Colbert, Lollichon, Meco,Kevin Ball,Rota,Moniz,McClair,Baldini,McGuinness all good coaches. Ole G.S becomes very good coach in attackin,ball control and shootin too.