rookee

Reaction score
these 5 strikers are arguably the best young strikers in the game:
carlos fierro, yassine benzia, gabriel barbosa, alexander mitrovic and timo werner

but out of the 5, who do you think is the best/ who develops best on your save?

You forgotJese, Berardi, Volland and Vietto.

Poacher = Vietto/Werner
DLF = volland
Everything else = Mitrovic, Berardi or Jese.

i guess the 5 are more well known as far as i know.
i was thinking of putting in jese but its quite an unrealistic target for most clubs.
a club like everton might be able to sign the 5 players but they probably wouldnt be able to sign jese.

i haven't heard of the others.

in my opinion, its between benzia and mitrovic

i guess the 5 are more well known as far as i know.
i was thinking of putting in jese but its quite an unrealistic target for most clubs.
a club like everton might be able to sign the 5 players but they probably wouldnt be able to sign jese.

i haven't heard of the others.

in my opinion, its between benzia and mitrovic

That's fair enough he can be a pain to sign, I've never had much luck with Benzia although I've seen him do well for others.

benzia only really does well if he leaves lyon.
once i saw him transfer to dortmund (i think i cant remember since it was a long time ago) and he was worth like 25 mil

Mitrovic is excellent as a TM. He'll take some time getting adjusted to the team, but afterwards, it's pretty awesome. Werner is excellent as a Poacher. But equally brilliant as an attacking winger.

Another great option for TM is Cerri. He's only 17, meaning he'll eventually give you HGC if you get him in the first year. And he's very, very cheap in the first year. And outstanding, to boot.

Gabriel Barbosa seems injury-prone on many of my saves, but he's pretty good, nevertheless.

Carlos Fierro in my save is the best by a country mile 17 dribble 18 finishing 16 first touch 18 accel 17 pace and he is only 22.
Apps 32 Goals 30 (EPL 2016-2017)
The top 5 are as follow:
1. Fierro
2. Mitrovic
3. Werner
4. Barbosa
5. Vietto

I know he's not up there but Alberto Cerri is something else on this year's game. He's only 900k at the start of the game and he'll score goals straight away for whoever you are guaranteed, amazing TM.

Out of those 5:

1. Fierro
2. Mitrovic
3. Barbosa
4. Benzia
5. Werner

Never been too impressed with Werner, he never seemed to develop well for me or my friends for some reason even though he was given plenty of game time from the off.

1.Berardi
2.Mitrovic
3.Vietto
4.Barbosa
5.Werner
6.Icardi
7.Dybala