50,000+ Cut-Out Player Face Megapack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This facepack contains over 50,000 Players & Staff for FM. It is a fantastic pack and well worth a download.

I have been using this for sometime now, the quality of the cutouts are superb.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Preview Images
09preview_7Y3.jpg
478803_nOK.png
821112_T0N.png
6201102_TS2.png

I have been using this for sometime now, the quality of the cutouts are superb.

And you only just decided to share tut tut

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

They are not working :(

When I'm downloading the megapack it never completes it will reach a certain size and just finish downloading :S so I end up with only a few pics

Yes I have noticed, it's something to do with the server they are hosted on. The only working link is the FTP download link.

There's nothing I can do about it though as they do not want anyone else to host their files for them.

I think there is a new version being released sometime next week. I will let everyone know if there is.

I think there is a new version being released sometime next week. I will let everyone know if there is.

I got all the update graphics 1.1 - 1.14, I started up FM 2010 done everything to get the graphics in, started a game in Spain, when to Real madrid and none of my player had pics :S

what did I do wrong XD

Last edited:
cant this be put into a torrent like the logo pack, which is also the best one out there

There is a torrent available for this. It can be downloaded here...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2866288

But like I said before a new version is being released soon so if I was you I would just hold on for that :)

when i download the face packs what folder will i put them in ?

does this have players in their new kits e.g Man utd valencia and vermalen arsenal

Some are in the new kits. But most aren't. But because of the style of these you can barely see the kit anyway so it makes no difference really.

awesome how long does it take to download?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

and again files just go straight into graphics folder

Tobe2K9 are you using FM09 as you have got ronaldo and he wouldnt move at the start of FM10 seenings as he only moved not long ago and messi dnt go straight away ^o)

No its edited cos I love fantasy football And I like using my favourite players. Do you know aswell how long it takes to download that file.

links dont work

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

these links dont work is there another way to download this facepack

Status
Not open for further replies.