50,000+ Cut-Out Player Face Megapack

Status
Not open for further replies.
links dont work

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

these links dont work is there another way to download this facepack

The sortitoutsi.net site is currently down so I think we just have to wait a bit :(

so i dont have a folder called graphics how come?

the link for mininova aint got a single seed so wont download, any others knocking about ??? thanks in advance !

i downloaded whole megapack + all updates (1.1 - 1.14) except 1.3. because download link didnt work, so i want to know, will my updates work without 1.3update??? to me is not important that i don't have ''update 1.3'', for me is important that my all other updates works

p.s. if i must have ''update 1.3'' can somone please send to me, because sortitusi don't work for long time. if i don't need ''update 1.3'' then great :D just answer to me quick, please

thanks in advance and sorry about my awful english

Last edited:
It should work fine without one of the updates.

Do I just torrent it into graphics then go to prefrences and do the skin cache thing and thats it?

Nah the torrent downloads a zip file which you need to extract to the graphics folder and then do the skin cache stuff.

sorry for bothering but it says to me thisForbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2 Server at megapack.leaguehistory.co.uk Port 80

WHAT DO I DO ? thank you

Just wait for the new version (V2). It will come out in the next week or so.

Is this a stand alone pack? i.e I take it I don't need any previous downloads for it to work? Cheers

Thanks sean very nice skinpack!!
Thanks to Rowan and the team for creating a better game for all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.