DeathRage

Reaction score
...Or at least it will be, anyway. The total currently sits at 150 teams through six tiers of football, 25 teams per division.

What I have so far works well, as far as I can tell. Full promotion/relegation, awards per division etc, plus a fully functional U18s league, too.

This will be going down as far as twenty tiers, single divisions so theoretically it'll take 20 seasons to get from the bottom to the top.

All teams are sorted by reputation for ease.

I intend to have this league system fully complete over the next couple of days but I figured I'd put it here and if anyone wants to test, help me iron out any potential bugs as I go along, that'd be cool!

I'll add some screenshots shortly...

World Superleague View attachment 162362

Last edited:
I'd add either another reserve or U21 team, or change you U18s to U21 just to lower the number of players in the first team. Most clubs on there has huge first teams

I'd add either another reserve or U21 team, or change you U18s to U21 just to lower the number of players in the first team. Most clubs on there has huge first teams

Thanks, mate. That's a fair point, I'll have a look at doing that. To be fair, I'll probably switch it to U20 or U21, rather than having two reserve teams.

I've added a heavily updated file to the first post of the thread. Twenty tiers of football!

Any update on this ?

The attached link should be fully functioning, mate. I haven't got around to adding any screenies yet - I should probably do that at some point! But aye, I'm playing this DB in my third season right now, and certainly I've not encountered any glaring issues!

This looks fun.. just started with Huddersfield in Conf League 8! Try and get them to the top before the next game

Is it harder to buy players now with major clubs in same division

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is it harder to buy players now with major clubs in same division

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've not found it massively hard, to be honest... Then again I've not played in the top few divisions! I'll have a look, though I'm not sure how I'd go about fixing that...