Fraz100

Reaction score
Just started my second season with southampton and Hojberg is ****** I rejected an offer from Arsenal of 35M. He is currently transfer listed by request and Dortmund just made a £50M offer. I've never used Hojbjerg before so I don't know if this is a good deal or not.

He is my best central midfielder and suits my tactics very well so I'm pretty hesitant to sell him. The only player I could buy to replace him is Denis Zakaria and I was wondering if anyone knows how good could he can get? He has some good stats but his determination is pretty low. Does he often become a leading premier league midfielder?

Thanks!

Just started my second season with southampton and Hojberg is ****** I rejected an offer from Arsenal of 35M. He is currently transfer listed by request and Dortmund just made a £50M offer. I've never used Hojbjerg before so I don't know if this is a good deal or not.

He is my best central midfielder and suits my tactics very well so I'm pretty hesitant to sell him. The only player I could buy to replace him is Denis Zakaria and I was wondering if anyone knows how good could he can get? He has some good stats but his determination is pretty low. Does he often become a leading premier league midfielder?

Thanks!
Sell Sell SELL. he's a good midfielder but 50mill is more than enough buy a better replacement.