5230 Park The Bus with WBA to win the EPL. Solid Performance.

Bestest

Hands down this is the best of the best tactics! Still in the middle of my season with Parma and it has been extremely solid and efficient.

very best

Hands down this is the best of the best tactics! Still in the middle of my season with Parma and it has been extremely solid and efficient.

I agree! Hands down this is the best of the best tactics!

Everyone should remove DEMOLISHER tactic and use only this tactic because with this tactic you will be winning every match by 10 goals!

THIS TACTIC NEVER CONCEED GOAL FROM CROSS ! IT NEVER CONCEED AT ALL! JUST TRY IT!

Last edited:
I agree! Hands down this is the best of the best tactics!

Everyone should remove DEMOLISHER tactic and use only this tactic because with this tactic you will be winning every match by 10 goals!

THIS TACTIC NEVER CONCEED GOAL FROM CROSS ! IT NEVER CONCEED AT ALL! JUST TRY IT!

Nice talking to yourself from two accounts hehehe wtf?;)

Maybe there twins and the parents couldn't be bothered making any effort for the second one just added a 2

Hehe this is so weird, i wonder if there is a thrid person lol

This is so weird i wonder if there is a third person with them

Have anyone tested with 17.3.2 (newest patch ?) ?
I've been trying it out with Burnley. Still experimenting what kind of AMC's you need to succeed. The original tactic on 1st post has been the best performer for me. Least goals conceded. Most goals scored.

Have anyone tested with 17.3.2 (newest patch ?) ?

I use it all the time, perfect supplement for TFF SL v16 (Base), knap WoF (for when needing a goal), and this one for;

- Shutting up shop / preserve the lead
- Seeing-off the end few minutes of first half
- Just to conserve the energy from time to time, especially for Wingbacks
- Have even tried it as starting tactic for tough games to know opponent's strategy
- Also, have been able to score good amount of goals, like the author suggested, CONTAIN mentality shall ensure that you attack in a very cautious manner.

PS: I am referring to the very first "Park the Bus" tactic from first post (the one held least amount of goals conceded in Mr. L's testing table. I tried 17.3.1 version, but the role of RPM for midfielders used to drain the condition half way the match, and also IWBs instead of WB(d) I am not a big fan of.

I've been trying it out with Burnley. Still experimenting what kind of AMC's you need to succeed. The original tactic on 1st post has been the best performer for me. Least goals conceded. Most goals scored.

Agreed on the best performer part. Original one all the way.

I noticed "More Risky Passes" are enabled for AMs, and most of the goals and assists came from the AMs, common assists being over the top through balls. So, I guess speed is a must.

Calleri and Lanzini both have been able to score a lot for my West Ham squad. I added Dele Alli, Danny Ings, Yarmelenko, and Asensio later. No regrets. Doing brilliantly in all 3 tactics I mentioned above.

Agreed on the best performer part. Original one all the way.

I noticed "More Risky Passes" are enabled for AMs, and most of the goals and assists came from the AMs, common assists being over the top through balls. So, I guess speed is a must.
Speed is definitely key here. Seen it loads of times that a player hits a ball over the top but my player is too slow to handle it and a chance goes to waste.

View attachment 85541View attachment 85540

Switched to this at the start of the new season, I've been wanting to knock this save on it's head but we've come so close to winning the champions league for 3 seasons now, I've become obsessed with winning it, doesn't help we lose our best players every season and the board take a massive cut.

I've been using TFF's tactics previously and decided this season I'll roll with this, great start

*Parkthebus 17.3.1

Speed is definitely key here. Seen it loads of times that a player hits a ball over the top but my player is too slow to handle it and a chance goes to waste.

Ones with Pace and Acceleration in the range of 13-15 are doing great for me in English Premier League, media prediction 6th in 2020.

Last edited:
View attachment 1125490View attachment 1125491

Switched to this at the start of the new season, I've been wanting to knock this save on it's head but we've come so close to winning the champions league for 3 seasons now, I've become obsessed with winning it, doesn't help we lose our best players every season and the board take a massive cut.

I've been using TFF's tactics previously and decided this season I'll roll with this, great start

*Parkthebus 17.3.1

Best of luck ! You are on the right track, I am sure.

By the way, did you try the original "Park the Bus" tactic?

Best of luck ! You are on the right track, I am sure.

By the way, did you try the original "Park the Bus" tactic?

I did, the lack of goals forced me away and currently the goals have dried up with this one, I'll stick it out as I have nothing to lose

What foot is better to the three Shadow Strikers? Should the left one be right footed and the right one to be lefto footed?