well this tactic is mad, this is first season with union berlin no transfers at all

Attachments

• mad.jpg
    mad.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 384
Hello,

I play with the wolves on a fergusson challenge. The first season, i take your tactics, and no problems at all, Jimenez finished at 40 goal, i won efl cup, uel cup and finalist of FA cup.

I start the season 2, always with this tactics and besides the large victory, lot of goal, etc... I have a big problem :

The striker don't score at all. Jimenez : 14 apparitions for 5 goals, Cutrone 11 apparitions for 7 goals.

No change to the tactics, or the training or other things...

That's normal for you or i have really a big problem? :/

Afterthat, my season is in december, i'm leading the pl, qualify for 1st round of ucl, etc...

Hey mate, so the mentality has to be Very Attacking at home and Attacking Away?

Or leave it on default for both?

Superb tactic. (y)Some special OI or training?

Superb tactic. (y)Some special OI or training?

No Ois - I set training each week for what I think is needed. So if we're starting to leak goals I do defence training, if we're missing chances, then chance creation and conversion etc.

It's been tested by TFF's 75 Siblings...

A very good result! :)

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/28-523sirjur1/

Kinda crazy idea but have you tried to make it into a diamond? Move one winger to striker and the other into AMC.

Couple of games so far with Everton:

20191203144727_1.jpg

Team:

20191203144815_1.jpg

I'm kinda hoping the results get better if the team had a better cohesion

the new patch destroyed the tactic guys ?

How important are the wingers? I used the old tactic and i've been focusing on 3 strikers

İs this tactic works more than 1 season? Maybe this game does not allow us to use same tactic always.

I haven't used it more than one season myself mate as not had much time.to play.

Did you see the new test by TFF's Hot Tub ? The tactics has been a little destroyed in result.

I see a little miss in my game, but i continue to win almost my games.

What do you think about the new results in TFF's Hot Tub ?