Resource icon

541 terminator - my tweak of lisa's FM 20.4(4-3-3)@Terminator@ 2020-04-11

Hi! This sounds great. I'm gonna test it because i'm a huge fan of defence. I prefer to win 1-0 rather than 4-3. Did you used OI? What was your training schedule? And the most important question: did you played your matchers or used Instant Result? Thank you

... I prefer to win 1-0 rather than 4-3. ...
Exactly like me! :)
No OI's, assistant manager takes charge of general training, individual training = role (I'm playing FM Touch on PC, so no complicated training schedules).
I always play my matches, I use instant result only in friendlies.

Why was extra-time needed to grab the cup is still a mystery to me...:unsure::p

1586649937704.png

20200412005854_1.jpg

Exactly like me! :)
No OI's, assistant manager takes charge of general training, individual training = role (I'm playing FM Touch on PC, so no complicated training schedules).
I always play my matches, I use instant result only in friendlies.
How can i play fm touch on pc can you tell me ? Thanks.

Was doing really well with this in my first season as Blyth... However, come January I noticed that the usual space my striker normally slots through wasn't there The AI had figured out what space to close down... Did you notice a slump of form come January/February and if so how did you counter it? Currently winless in 8 matches after a really good first half of the season, ...

Was doing really well with this in my first season as Blyth... However, come January I noticed that the usual space my striker normally slots through wasn't there The AI had figured out what space to close down... Did you notice a slump of form come January/February and if so how did you counter it? Currently winless in 8 matches after a really good first half of the season, ...
Really important in this FM you choose 2 or 3 tactics and rotate accordingly. A lot of people notice that AI will adapt if you play the same style. Have a home, away and another based on your general level in your league.

Well I had a small slump with AIK, loosing 3 games in a row by 0-1. I did nothing, persisted with the tactic as it was and started winning again.

How can i play fm touch on pc can you tell me ? Thanks.

How? It's available on steam like normal FM. It's cheaper than normal FM, and I like it more, a lot less complicated.
I started buying FM on steam since 2012 (been playing the series since 1992 o_O), and only Touch since 2017. As you can see... :)
If you buy the full version I think you already have the Touch version included.
Not sure you can buy only Touch on the physical stores though...

1586710459226.png

@dimartino The formation looks very similar to another of your tactics: 541 The Silent Killer, which has been a huge success in my journeyman save from obscurity in the lowest division of N. Ireland to now leading a top team in the English Championship. I can see there has been some changes in the roles of the CM's and Striker, but would you consider this version more fine tuned than The Silent Killer? :)

@dimartino The formation looks very similar to another of your tactics: 541 The Silent Killer, which has been a huge success in my journeyman save from obscurity in the lowest division of N. Ireland to now leading a top team in the English Championship. I can see there has been some changes in the roles of the CM's and Striker, but would you consider this version more fine tuned than The Silent Killer? :)
The difference between the two is that silent was a tweaked version of TFF's FM19 Avenger, and this one is a tweaked version of Lisa's Terminator. The striker has the original setting from lisa, and for the cm's I really like the mezzala role in FM20, I feel it's overpowered.

Excellent tactic, allows to achieve great results with weak teams. The only complaint is that at times I would like it to be a little more offensive. But I don't see how to do this without ruining the great defense

This is a very solid tactic defending? Yes it is!
Does this mean the attack is weak? I don't think so. ;)
And everybody scores and assists.

1.PNG

2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

Make sure you have tall central defenders. This corner setup made by Lisa is magnificent!
6.PNG
5.PNG