56 million to spend but on who ??

evan1234

Reaction score
hello , im currently in my 3rd season with liverpool i just won the champions league ,carling cup and the FA cup and i finished 3rd in the league. I need to improve my squad so could u please suggest players to me.Im looking for a good forward who can score a lot of goals and im also looking for a left midfielder.

Thanks
Evan

Last edited:
What players do you already have? Go into your team report and look at your weakest position, post it up here and then people can make suggestions. People will suggest Neymar when you could already have a fantastic attack. You need to put up more information.

yeah people always just ask for "good players". there needs to be a heck of a lot more information given so we can give you relevant and viable suggestions.

I suggest that you bring Eden Hazard he is remarkable.In my game with psg he made every season min 20 assists

Like everyone here said, we need more info. The best players are only the best if played in the right system. Can't see Neymar working too well in a "lump it in from the wings" style of attack.

even you don't mention the position you're looking for... :O but for the attack, you could buy that hazard guy if you don't have him yet...

eden hazard is a must! play him on the left hand side and he is lethal.

Give us the information what players you got, what tactics you using and what formation your playing with Liverpool and also tell us what postion your after! :)

Heskey jokes were funny.... about 7 years ago