xStefan

Reaction score
I am quite sure that a player can not be 5 stars so whats the point of having it beacuse even like messi at 199 cpa has only 4 stars so its quite pointless being there, or is there a way

The star rating your scouts give you for a player is relative to your squad. If you're managing a decent prem team, most of your players will probably be 2 or 3 stars, In relation to your squad, even messi isnt 2 and half times as good to your 2 star players. Whereas put Messi in a lower league team, say Brechin City, and he probably will be 2 or 3 times better than the rest of your players and will have a 5 star rating.

i think thats beacuse u are at a lower level, im a prem team and im only getting 4

it is due to the fact i'm not a top club, but is does illustrate the fact you can get players rated 5 stars so there is a point in it being there. the star rating system is solely down to the reputation and ability of the players compared to what you're club has so if you're playing as man u, man city, chelsea, real, barca, bayern etc. you're not going to find them although someone like messi might be treated as 5* by a club like everton, wigan, bilbao, cessena, and definately by the team i'm playing as.

The star rating is relative to standard of the league not just your club. As evidenced by sammyt's San Marino Team where almost everyone is 5 star. When he makes to Serie B the star rating will lower and then in Serie A will lower even more.