CraigSaph

Reaction score
But hardly score at all. Don't know what i'm doing wrong. I seem to find the more possession I have the less I score and the more they do, and not many of these are counter attacks, in fact I can't remember any. Then I find the less possession I have and the more shots I get against me the more I score.

I play a nice neat 442 short passing game. My defence doesn't wander, my centre mids are one pushing up a bit and one sits. Wingers are told to run with it often, cross it often from mixed, mentality just on attacking. Whole midfield has through balls on. My team is usually:

Hesselink/Foti----Paloschi

Buononantte----Zuculini----Skeljbred----Aquino/Beckham

Vermaelen----Hangeland----Luiz----Jiranek

Y Pele

I need help on the matter because it is causing me constant 8th-12th positioning. I've tried playmakers with target men, i've tried them without and i've tried target men (of all kinds) without playmakers.

I'm stumped

Try playing more direct and see if that gets you anywhere. I prefer direct when playing with wingers as it seems to get more goals for me.

maybe try play with a higher tempo?

Cheers lads. I'm gonna ease into it and let my wingers and forward play more direct and quicker. I will let you know of the results

wen playing and attacking tactic framework or watever you want to call it in my opinion the passing and tempo should be high and direct with very little timewasting normal creative freedom hard tackling i also think u shud push up your defence and play offside try reducing your strikers mentality abit as they may be getting isolated upfront also make sure one of your strikers are deep lying and connects with the midfield well i cannot think of anything else i hope this helps :D

try to play one striker up front and more midfielders.search for good playmakers aswell