Status
Not open for further replies.
alternatively, you could just upload it to mediafire and post the link :p

If its Chrissyways tatic why not just post a link to that? save on moderation.

he deleted it from the forums, i do believe.

Someone should probably ask if he wants it reposting... he deleted it from here for a reason.

Last edited:
Jean-luc,

Post your tac on Mediafire.... so we don''t have to wait.

Merry Christmas by the way!

Someone should probably ask if he wants it reposting... he deleted it from here for a reason.

I have messaged him. I think he deleted it because people were being pillocks, not 100% sure though.

Its still on the SI, the creator has made a new one and stated this doesnt work on 14.2.0 anymore..

Its still on the SI, the creator has made a new one and stated this doesnt work on 14.2.0 anymore..

I'd probably get the newest version then mate. This one seemed alright for me though.

I'd probably get the newest version then mate. This one seemed alright for me though.

The new verison is a no striker formation smae as Kuns. There is no update for this.

Just wow. My best ever season in FM History. Gutted i lost that 1 game.

Admittedly the tactic I use does use the corner exploit where you pass it short, but even without that it is still a solid, solid tactic.

What makes this season more impressive is I go for the approach of trying to make as much profit as possible, hence spending less than ?4m on transfers & selling some of my best players. I do have some real gems in my squad.

The Tactic

View attachment 451329View attachment 451331
I just get the best players possible, i don't even pay attention to roles. So maybe if you actually had defensive forwards etc you would do even better than i did.

Other stuff

View attachment 451247View attachment 451248View attachment 451249View attachment 451252View attachment 451255View attachment 451256

I'm sorry but i can't really think of what else to say, except for the fact it's not my tactic it's Chrissysway

If anyone would like screenshots of any players etc then feel free to ask and I'll get right on it.

Also I'm sorry my English is bad, it is my first language. I just happen to be a ******.

*Tactic in moderation queue*
Hello Jean Luc, with what patch you have this result ? Sorry for my english im french

do you have players filters?

Liked the fact that spending less than 4m per players and make a profit from it....doesnt happen much in real life football!

Status
Not open for further replies.