Edpayasugo

Reaction score
I’m looking for, in this order:
An inside forward to backup/rotate with Messi and Neymar. Mata seems to be the most obvious choice but I would prefer someone a bit younger.
A highly creative centre mid to replace/rotate with Iniesta
A right back to replace/rotate with Danny Aleves.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Hazard maybe? He can play on the wing too.
Centre mid: Lucas(starts at Sao Paulo), Ganso(Paulo Henrique is his real name, if you don't know)
Right back: Sime Vrsaljko
These players are used a lot.

Thank you.

I've looked at Hazard extensively but he can't finish, same with Ozil. They aren't natural cms I don't think but I will rethink.
I've looked for Ganso and wondered why he wasn't there, thanks for pointing that out, I've bid for Paulo many times!

Thank you.

I've looked at Hazard extensively but he can't finish, same with Ozil. They aren't natural cms I don't think but I will rethink.
I've looked for Ganso and wondered why he wasn't there, thanks for pointing that out, I've bid for Paulo many times!

Hazard is one of the best, if not THE BEST AM/RLC on the game. On my save he has won the Ballon D'Or twice, World Player of the Year twice and Euro Mid of the Year 4 times by 2017. Well worth the ~£20m you'll pay for him. Gets nearly 30 assists a season and chips in with 10-15 goals.

6th season? Best bet is regens if you want young players.
Impossible to suggest who you get because they're always different.

Hazard his stats says he cant finish but he scored 15+ goals for me last season as AML and lots of assists
Get him! :p
or Alexis Sanchez, he can play both sides and he scores more goals
RB: Fabio, Appiah
replacement for Iniesta: Fabregas, Hamsik, Ganso, Pastore, Guilano,... (easy to find a good one)

Money is no issue - that is good. Here are some really good choices I picked out.

Sergio Asenjo, Goalkeeper.
Mamadou Sakho, Centre Back.
Joe Mattock, Left Back.
Davide Santon, Right Back.
Moussa Sissoko, Defence Midfield.
Kwadwo Asamoah, Centre Midfield.
Yohan Mollo, Left Midfield.
Alexis Sanchez, Right Midfield.
Eden Hazard, Attack Midfield.
Mario Balotelli, Striker.

Mostly players I've identified but will investigate further.
Hazard is at A Madrid and they are v reluctent to sell.

THanks.