7 Against 1 - NOT F*cking Cool

• Thread starter Thread starter Lol_101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3K
Well I suppose it is easy to say and we'd all be enraged, BUT! Seven guys ? Too much dude, we're not Steven Seagal :P

If it happened to me, I'd bring out the windmill. ******* wouldn't know what'***** 'em!

Well I suppose it is easy to say and we'd all be enraged, BUT! Seven guys ? Too much dude, we're not Steven Seagal :P

In all seriousness though, I'd have thought the best thing you could do in a situation like that, would be to swing fists, and try fight back.. Who knows, maybe they'd back off, or at least a few might, and you might be able to create some room in which you could run..

If you just basically give up, you're going to end up badly beaten, in hospital or dead.

Imagine you're just randomly strolling down the streets and a bunch of punksters pull this **** on you? This world is getting worse by the day!

If it happened to me, I'd bring out the windmill. ******* wouldn't know what'***** 'em!

well i would have brought pepe thy thug to the scenes n he'll stomp/smack, kick the 7 punk ***** XD

Hah :P There's a very well known video of some guy who beats up five or six thugs with a baseball bat! Drove them off... Somewhat ~~...

Back