7 cups in 1 season with QPR (2029-30 season) Screenshots inside

MorrisQPR

Reaction score
Anyone interested in trying this?

View attachment 340711

Obviously I'm quite far into the game and have a very good side, but I've never had this sort of domination before. Look at the bottom right of the screenshot below. Won the lot.

View attachment 340706

PL table.

View attachment 340705

Works well home and away

View attachment 340703View attachment 340702

My DLF scored 38 PL goals. 60 goals 22 assists in 67 games overall.

View attachment 340700View attachment 340698

As I said above I do have a good side so I'm not trying to fool anyone into thinking this is the best thing since sliced bread, but even with my squad I'm surprised at how well I done. I holidayed over half of the season too which usually messes you up but I still done great.

Here is the tactic if anyone wants to try it. My advice would be use a big striker as the DLF, a good creative player as Enganche and small, quick players who can finish as your shadow strikers.

Any Q's just let me know.

Cheers

View attachment 340692

If this was your first season with QPR, I'd be impressed. But you've had ample time to stack your team with more than likely ridiculous regens, so I'm not really all that impressed. But hey, congrats on the 7 cups.

If this was your first season with QPR, I'd be impressed. But you've had ample time to stack your team with more than likely ridiculous regens, so I'm not really all that impressed. But hey, congrats on the 7 cups.

I said as much in my original post. Twice infact.

I said as much in my original post. Twice infact.
I know. But what I'm saying is the regens you have on the squad probably make this tactic 100 times better then what the current QPR roster could do.

Of course, but that's part of the reason I have uploaded it. So others can use it with lesser teams and see if it still works.