dont worry in november, they give you a cash boost, it's genius! I've had one for three seasons running, like 3-5m ha. and yeah well you get the odd loss to celtic, I lost 3-0 to em last season, but then I gave them a smashing at celtic park 3-0 later on so it all evens out ha

Yeah, I Know I'm gonna cash in on Allan McGregor aswell. I love the guy but cash in on him as he's always unhappy :p As long as I beat them more in the next few games i'll be happy !

In my Barça game, villa scored 6 times against Bayern in the Alianz Arena.
I won with 1-7
7th goal came from Lionel.

nooo don't sell the lad, he's brilliant ha. who would you get in if you sell him then?

nooo don't sell the lad, he's brilliant ha. who would you get in if you sell him then?

not sure mate maybe Kameni or something, I know hes amazing lol I love mcgregor to bits! But unhappy players make an unhappy team and he always asks to leave. Alexander has been playing well for me atm anyway as I forgot to change him, When I put Mcgregor in we lost to Celtic lol.

I just ****** lost to celtic 3-0 as well and now all the lads are on very poor ha :'( we're still top by 6 points but a bit guttin.

yeahhh I nearly bought kameni cos his contract was running out and he would be good. celtic have enyeama on mine, maybe look at him cos hes class! though if you can, keep mcgregor cos he's a proper legend ha

7 goals, Lavezzi for Napoli, Serie A in FM10. I had nothing to do with the game, so all the more surprising :p

I just ****** lost to celtic 3-0 as well and now all the lads are on very poor ha :'( we're still top by 6 points but a bit guttin.

yeahhh I nearly bought kameni cos his contract was running out and he would be good. celtic have enyeama on mine, maybe look at him cos hes class! though if you can, keep mcgregor cos he's a proper legend ha

Yeah I was trying to think of Enyeama's name aswell XD, Haha I jinxed you mate sorry :(
I know in game though I think if I can get good money for "The *******" however IRL I would hate to see him leave although its only a matter of time before he does :(

ppl usually put rooney in a complete fwd postn, once iws experimnting, n put rooney as a poacher n lukaku as target man support with wingers crossing to head of the target man, n voila: rooney scored 6 goals against newcastle, he continued his exploits in the nest 3 games totalling 14 goals in 4 games :O.....shocked coz rooney isnt tat type of player who scores in butloads...

I had a regen score 7 for me against Brondby in the Champions League group stages. I won 7-1 :)

enyeama with 6 (all penalties a dirty match but i don't have screenie cos i didn't know how to take them when i played this)

rooney with 8 (great match he got a rating of (only) 9.8 against crewe alexandre