7 seasons and still no reserve team???!!!

Crawley Adz

Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if anybody has had the same problem as me or knows a way of resolving it?
Im in my 7th season as Wrexham manager (and am now in the championship!) and every pre season i accept the invitation to enter a team into the reserve league, it says the invitation has been accepted then........... Nothing! no fixtures no games no reserves. Very annoying as if your not in the starting line up you become fat and unfit.
However i accept the under 18's invitation and this is fine.

Any ideas??

Thanks

oh ok easy as that?
So I would go and make a boardroom request for a reserve unit?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Can anybody else confirm this is what i need to do?
Request a reserve unit?

oh ok easy as that?
So I would go and make a boardroom request for a reserve unit?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Can anybody else confirm this is what i need to do?
Request a reserve unit?
]

Yes fella just go boardroom and you got all sorts of choices to ask em. good luck. Crawley fan too.

Ok nice one cheers lads.
Come on you super red devils!! you go to many games James?

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

ive gone to my boardroom and there is no such option available to request a reserve unit? Please help! all i want is a reserve team!!!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

can somebody help me with this please im going out of my mind! as i said before i always accept the reserve team invitation but never get entered into the league

i got wrexham to championship in 7 season on fm10. had a quality team, i think i had a reserve team though.

If it is the games you are worried about, then you could just challenge other teams / reserve teams to a friendly?

Would be quite time consuming, but at least your reserve team are still playing games.

surely this is a bug if there are no fixtures being scheduled...

I know there are people suffering with no league fixtures being scheduled but not heard anything about reserves...

I'd report it to SI ;)

Ive given up and started the game again with Crawley Town and i at last have a reserve team.
Just a shame i had to give up on 7 long hard season because of this.
Doesn't seem like the worst thing in the world but trust me when all your players on the bench and reserves are constantly unfit then its very annoying!!!
Maybe reserve teams just don't like travelling to north Wales

Ok nice one cheers lads.
Come on you super red devils!! you go to many games James?

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

ive gone to my boardroom and there is no such option available to request a reserve unit? Please help! all i want is a reserve team!!!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

can somebody help me with this please im going out of my mind! as i said before i always accept the reserve team invitation but never get entered into the league

Not been alot this season but used to go alot in the 90's when we were awful.

is there a program/editor you can use to add your team to the reserve league? i am using hoffenheim and in my seaon 2016/2017 and still do not have reserve team/U 23 invitation. arranging friendlies is very tedious. I have set my assistant to do it but he does nothing.

is there a program/editor you can use to add your team to the reserve league? i am using hoffenheim and in my seaon 2016/2017 and still do not have reserve team/U 23 invitation. arranging friendlies is very tedious. I have set my assistant to do it but he does nothing.

assistants only arrange friendlies in pre season. it can be very tediuos but there is money to be made if dome properly with merchandise and stuff by travelling round the world trying to get game against bigger teams

oh ok. so my only option to arrange the friendlies... there is no way to register for a league?

If you want a quick way to arrange friendlies then perhaps just arrange games against the youth side , they always accept . It can be a hassle trying to re-arrange friendlies because the teams dont accept