SaoPaolo90

Reaction score
Right, it's now my 4th season as Liverpool manager and I've assembled one **** of a squad, so now I'm just wondering what to do with my squad. Here it is in full:

GK
Reina

DF
Mattia Cassani
Glen Johnson

Daniel Agger
Simon Kjaer
Kyriakos Papadopoulous
Martin Skrtel

Jose Enrique
Jack Robinson
Andres Pereira (Uruguayan regen)

MF
Nicolas Gaitan
Douglas Costa

Steven Gerrard
Jordan Henderson
Andrea Castellazzi (Italian regen)
Arturo Vidal
Lucas Leiva
Wesley Sneijder

Adam Johnson
Gareth Bale
Stewart Downing

ST
Luis Suarez
Carlos Tevez
Leandro Damiao
Stevan Jovetic

Now my board have offered me 70 million to take the team forward but have no idea what to do with it. Any ideas?

Buy a backup GK for one. With only Reina, you're ****** if he gets injured or red carded. Try taking a look at Alex Smithies, Joel Robles or Jack Butland.

Oddly enough, already got Robles on a free. Any more thoughts?

apart from what chokopop said with buying a backup keeper i really cant think of anything.

im in a similar position with city, im just loking for players <18ish and making a sick youth team now for when the older generation start to decline. other than that i have just put the budget to £0 so i get insane board confidence due to wage control.

Just chill out and roll in riches. Thats all I can say. :)

Yeah exactly what fran said, just relax and don't buy anyone now. Save your money, will help in the long term. Plus if you ever needed to buy someone in January then you have all that money stocked up for someone. No point in wasting money on someone who won't play.

Ask for a new stadium. You've got the cash right now and you know you'll need one in the future. The team already looks solid.

Buy Phil Jones to DF and sell one defender you dont like that much...
Then you could sell Tevez and buy one world class Striker.
Hope you find a good use for that cash!

just bring the best youth players in and send them out on loan.

good team your keeper not so good you should get adler, for left wing use gaitan go to the options and tell him to do pass insted of shoting he will give your strikers alot of goals also get adem ljajic for right wing and tell him to do the same like gaitan and use vidal as defensive mid in the mid use gerrard or get ganso also your left defense is not supporting the attack so you can get gabriel silva to do that and sell some of the players that you see they are not doing that good and the older ones iswell can they get injured quick good luck

Right, it's now my 4th season as Liverpool manager and I've assembled one **** of a squad, so now I'm just wondering what to do with my squad. Here it is in full:

GK
Reina

DF
Mattia Cassani
Glen Johnson

Daniel Agger
Simon Kjaer
Kyriakos Papadopoulous
Martin Skrtel

Jose Enrique
Jack Robinson
Andres Pereira (Uruguayan regen)

MF
Nicolas Gaitan
Douglas Costa

Steven Gerrard
Jordan Henderson
Andrea Castellazzi (Italian regen)
Arturo Vidal
Lucas Leiva
Wesley Sneijder

Adam Johnson
Gareth Bale
Stewart Downing

ST
Luis Suarez
Carlos Tevez
Leandro Damiao
Stevan Jovetic

Now my board have offered me 70 million to take the team forward but have no idea what to do with it. Any ideas?

you need 1 more British player as you only have 7 home grown?

sign Joe Hart!

Well surely there's some regens with great potential that you could sign. Or you could sit back and not buy anyone.
Regens can also help with your Home-Grown player count in the future.