71 goals in 49 matches by david villla, did anyone do better????

Villa scored in my Barça save only 40 goals in 34 matches and Forlan in my Atletico save 43 in 40 matches. I will try this tactic and tell you it works for me

Last edited:
My defoe scored 94 in first season. 58 goals in league. I will post some screens monday. Now with arsenal tevez in january have already 44 goals in league.

My defoe scored 94 in first season. 58 goals in league. I will post some screens monday. Now with arsenal tevez in january have already 44 goals in league.

amazing i must say

I played a few games with this tactic and it worked great. I didn't lose any match and I had a few very impressive performances. I beat real 1:0. You would think boring, but in the end I played with 8 men and Villa still scored the decisive goal. In the spanish cup, I also had to face real and I won 3:0 with 10 men. After that I played a 8:0 against Malaga and Villa scores and scores. He is amazing, in average 2 goals per match.

thx for this tactic. I will post some screenshots later and I will try this tactic with other teams

How do you get that many goals, the most i've got is 34 in 34 games and that was Chamakh and that was a struggle.

It is possible to get so many goals, but you need the right striker at the right position in the right club, like Villa he fits perfectly in the barça system

Well with Iniesta, Xavi and Messi behind me, even I could score that amount of goals. :>

Woah, that is a lot of goals to score!
But has anyone else noticed the number of fouls he has commited?

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Well with Iniesta, Xavi and Messi behind me, even I could score that amount of goals. :>

Hmm, good point.

Yes, that's true, but with other teams it will be much more difficult to score so many goals. That's why he reached this amount of goals with Villa. Obviously it won't happen with a team like Deportivo

I will find my screenie. Unfortunately I did delete the tactic as I like... Realistic results ;). Done on holiday too:

zugxs0.jpg

This was so far the best I saw from MY tactic on any FM :p. Nope, corner bug was not used. It was 433 done on TC then tuned with classic mode. May try to recreate it, not sure if I will succeed though ^_^.

The tactic 4-2-3-1 special onetop 2.0 classic still work very good in this game. Striker score very goals. Sorry for my english.

Had ronaldo scoring 71 in 39 appearances. This was in FM 2010 thou. Used the "Only loosers need wingmen" tactic

In my Barça game he scored 70 times :)
But only 49 in the Liga.

On FM10 I had Ronaldo score 64 league goals in one season.

My best achievement on FM11 was Zigic scoring 26 in 33 League games for me as Birmingham in the first season, probably harder than getting Villa to score against spaz teams ;)

On FM10 I had Ronaldo score 64 league goals in one season.

My best achievement on FM11 was Zigic scoring 26 in 33 League games for me as Birmingham in the first season, probably harder than getting Villa to score against spaz teams ;)

Zigic scored 26, and they call this game most realistic yet.

OT:
*******... Villa is immnese, so, with good tactic that is possible. Once again, they call this game most realistic yet. oO)

Good job with ur tactic ;)

in my valencia, with my tactic( turnover between hulk, soldado e cavani):
screenshot035t.jpg

screenshot036wn.jpg

screenshot037wq.jpg

In my ManUtd: rooney 89 goal in 48 matches...goal scored in premier and in champion's, no in spanish liga ;-)

p.s. Now i'm testing aguero

Last edited: