DaleP88

Reaction score
i usually try and make my own tactics and they work to a certain extent but can never get win win ratio over 77%. are there tactics with more thn this and would it be better to just download 1?

a 77% win ratio is really good, not even Ferguson had that lol, the game will get boring if you get stuff like 80-90% win ratios.

i had my own tactic when i hit 83% i started a new career because the game gets too easy with regens.

77% sounds ridiculous and boring. In my favourite save this year I only had like 66% (rough estimate). I played as Maribor and dominated the league, went over two seasons undefeated, but after 9 years it wasn't that high. Challenges are way more fun than crushing everyone anyways.

If you just play the game normally then 77% isnt that hard to achieve especially after regens take over as they end up dominating. I agree with the others needs to be a challenge to keep it interesting so personally i set challenges for each save to make it harder.

Just keep making your own tactics based on the players you have available tbh its more fun that way tweaking your tactics till they are working perfectly. Although why 77% win percentage in particular? seems like a random percentage.