avfc-ncfc

Reaction score
A right back, right winger and creative midfielder i would say.

I've been playing my regen Andre right winger and he destroys. Right back ok and is Thiago not good enough? Should i go for Sergio Canales?

how did you get that sort of money and what year are you in i cant honestly see most of them players joining Norwich

2016 and i've had a board takeover obviously if i was still in the championship these players wouldn't sign...

I didnt see Thiago. But I dont think Gunter is a champions league standart starter. If youre fine with him though just invest in youth.

Ok thanks pal, just seems like a waste of money buying nobody. I've just signed some young really good regen rb so i'll bleed him into the team now.

try to strengthen your defence, its obvious you have an AMAZING strike force, so look to invest in a CB or two

OMG this game is so frustrating.. what are these regens OMG they are better than Messi and Ronaldo at same time.. and the game is only 5 years from now. And playing for Norwich.. OMG..
And he doesn't need to improve nothing.. at the back he got De Gea, Toloi, Phil Jones, Jose Angel.. stupid game.. these regens """"""""" every save.

Last edited:
can i see ur assistant's team report. i usually use this report to see where I'm weak at.