matranti

Premium
Reaction score
I've got around 6 months left of simulating through to 31st May 2023, running around 60 leagues across Europe with Brazil, Argentina and USA. Any country I loaded up has all playable leagues added. I've stopped on 31st May 2023 as it will allow to add/remove leagues before the European pre-season.

Only addition is the Licence Name Fix from sortitoutsi.

Is anyone interested in this if I upload it to my public dropbox folder?

Doubt I'll have chance to post SS until tomorrow evening, might be able to do a couple tonight.

I noticed Januzaj had gone from United to Barca for £9 million in second season - then Chelsea for £20 million - Schalke for £8 million and back to Chelsea a year later for nearly £40 million. Crazy

im in 2021 on my current save (non-simming), and ive noticed a few really odd transfers like that too lol

I've got around 6 months left of simulating through to 31st May 2023, running around 60 leagues across Europe with Brazil, Argentina and USA. Any country I loaded up has all playable leagues added. I've stopped on 31st May 2023 as it will allow to add/remove leagues before the European pre-season.

Only addition is the Licence Name Fix from sortitoutsi.

Is anyone interested in this if I upload it to my public dropbox folder?

Doubt I'll have chance to post SS until tomorrow evening, might be able to do a couple tonight.

I noticed Januzaj had gone from United to Barca for £9 million in second season - then Chelsea for £20 million - Schalke for £8 million and back to Chelsea a year later for nearly £40 million. Crazy
I'd be interested :)

o.png