9.3.0 7 Star Coach Stats

I found four "7star" coaches now.
Andrew Renshaw - strenght. gian nicola bisciotti - aerobic. Ricardo moniz - set pieces. Kevin Hitchcock - goalkeeper.

I have both Renshaw and Moniz but both are 6*. Bisciotti's stats on mine are far too low to get anywhere near even this.

Kevin Ball at Sunderland is a 6* Attacking on mine.

Anyone found a coach for set pieces? Cant find anyone with 4+.

moniz is but he never comes to me even though im arsenal!

just so your aware. most of the top coaches retire by 2026. and you have to search recently retired players for the best coaching stats.only a few world class players will give you the 7 stars.
But on that i have 7 stars in some training areas and only 6 in others but the team still play very well and the change in coaching since the 9.3 patch hasn't hurt the team.
If anything i can employ about 8-10 coaches instead of the 26 i had before and get the same or better results.

I know this isn't about my question, but, does patch 9.3 take effect on my save game or I need to start a new ? Tnx ppl.

Some 6* coaches on mine (2011)

Strength - Andrew Renshaw
Aerobic - Stefano Rapetti
Goalkeeping - Franco Trancredi
Ball Control - Francesco Chinnici
Defending - Inaki Bergara
Attacking - Damiano Tommasi
Shooting - Rogerio Lourenço

I know this isn't about my question, but, does patch 9.3 take effect on my save game or I need to start a new ? Tnx ppl.

The new coaching requirements take effect on your save game as I found to my horror when my 7* training regime had been reduced to the FM equivalent of jumpers and goalposts. :(

Some 6* coaches on mine (2011)

Strength - Andrew Renshaw
Aerobic - Stefano Rapetti
Goalkeeping - Franco Trancredi
Ball Control - Francesco Chinnici
Defending - Inaki Bergara
Attacking - Damiano Tommasi
Shooting - Rogerio Lourenço

The new coaching requirements take effect on your save game as I found to my horror when my 7* training regime had been reduced to the FM equivalent of jumpers and goalposts. :(

I also found that on the new patch, most of my current Everton staff who we're 7* on the 9.2 patch (year 2013) have now been dramatically reduced, much to my annoyance

I also found that on the new patch, most of my current Everton staff who we're 7* on the 9.2 patch (year 2013) have now been dramatically reduced, much to my annoyance

Luckily most of my coaches were shortly to have contracts renewed, so sacking them didn't cost too much. In fact it was my PAs reminder that there was three months to expiry that prompted me onto the Training screen to see if things were okay, and lo and behold my carefully cultivated Erriksson-esque training regime had turned into watching DVDs and drinking tea (probably).

It is a bit naughty. It might be more realisitic, and that's fine, but it would be more realisitic if Adebayor didn't score with simply every touch he made against me. I know the patch addressed this, but only in new games. It just felt that the goalposts had been moved.

How can I make my board allow me to have more than 11 coaches?

you need to build up the stature/finances of your club. Or offer your existing coaches a new contract as assistant managers and then go hire some more coaches.

Hi guys, i'm having some serious issues with finding a 6++ star defense coach.
I have 6 on everything else, and one 7 star coach....

By the way, i'm very confused by stats on how to find the best ones, like this:

(att + men + tec) * 3 + ddm * 2
>=270 -> 7
>=240 -> 6
>=210 -> 5

att + men + tec * 3 + ddm * 2 ??? is there anyone who maybe could explain that bit for me? i'm so confused, and >=270 -> 7 ???? im very confused about that one aswell.

I must sound stupid now... Is there anyone who could maybe try to explain?

Thanks for me :p

lucky.

3k :| ...............i offered him like 15k didnt still didnt come. lol

lol, I had that problem too. first season its nigh on impossible but in the second season you can get him on board very easily.

Hi guys, i'm having some serious issues with finding a 6++ star defense coach.
I have 6 on everything else, and one 7 star coach....

By the way, i'm very confused by stats on how to find the best ones, like this:

(att + men + tec) * 3 + ddm * 2
>=270 -> 7
>=240 -> 6
>=210 -> 5

att + men + tec * 3 + ddm * 2 ??? is there anyone who maybe could explain that bit for me? i'm so confused, and >=270 -> 7 ???? im very confused about that one aswell.

I must sound stupid now... Is there anyone who could maybe try to explain?

Thanks for me :p

(Bracketed Numbers are an Example!)

Attacking Coaching (20)
+
Mental Coaching (19)
+
Technical Coaching (19)

(20 + 19 + 19 = 58) x3 = 174

Added to...

Determination Attribute (18)
+
Level of Discipline Attribute (17)
+
Motivating Attribute (17)

(18 + 17 + 17 = 54) x2 = 104

If the result of adding these two together is over 270, you have a 7* coach.

174 + 104 = 274 = *******!)

Hope that explains it...

Last edited:
How come that I can't find alot of 7star coaches in Germany lol ?