9.3 Good players and new wonderkids

Yannis Salibur
Erwin Zelazny
Lukman Aruna
David Alcibiade
all great players very young 2

ive noticed john fleck is better. but hes now a natural striker only. i preffered him as a midfielder, but i guess this is reflecting real life.

Stephen Ireland, much better then before, pretty much as good as he is in real life the slap headed blue.

Hulk form porto's become immence in the game now aswell, tried to sign him second season for my man city team but AC got him, bojan's much better aswell but hes signed on a long term deal with barca so they dont release him:(

Yeh Hulk from Porto is really good in 9.3 , signed him for chelsea at the start of the 2nd season , scored 21 in 28 . . amazing goals aswell

Yes Vanger love is a great player on it now i brought him in my frist season and he came scond in worlds best player 2nd in europes won striker of the year and won English footballer of the year and he only played 17 games as he got injured for the rest of the season

I strongly advise everyone to try and sign this young russian , hes immense

very good at the age of 19 wooooooooooooo some1 has a great future ahead of him

hoe do you get moderator can some 1 please give instructions(6)

guardado is class as always

Last edited:

Thinking about selling Hamsik in the 3rd season and buying him.

Altho Hamsik is lethal

I presume he's ur corner taker tho and that's why his assists so high? I find the same thing with Montolivio since he has 23 assists in 30 games

John Fleck from Rangers.In my 2nd season started him up front,scored 51goals in 56games at the age of 17/18.

Thinking about selling Hamsik in the 3rd season and buying him.

Altho Hamsik is lethal

I presume he's ur corner taker tho and that's why his assists so high? I find the same thing with Montolivio since he has 23 assists in 30 games

Yeh he takes my left sided corners and Quaresma takes the ones on the right.
Also i play him just behind Hulk (lone striker) with the arrow going up, thats why he's scored so much . . and when i first signed him i made frank lampard tutor him so he has that eye for goal. think thats improved him alot to.

Yeh he takes my left sided corners and Quaresma takes the ones on the right.
Also i play him just behind Hulk (lone striker) with the arrow going up, thats why he's scored so much . . and when i first signed him i made frank lampard tutor him so he has that eye for goal. think thats improved him alot to.

aaah makes sense....how does he play in the cm role? im a fan of a 2 striker tactic

aaah makes sense....how does he play in the cm role? im a fan of a 2 striker tactic

Umm im not to sure , ive only ever played him AMC. I persume he would still be good tho.

Seeing as uve got hamsik il ask you, Lampards getting on now in my game , now 32 i think . . should i sign Hamsik as a replacement ? he caught my eye in the previous season when he was the 4th top scorer in the Prem.

Umm im not to sure , ive only ever played him AMC. I persume he would still be good tho.

Seeing as uve got hamsik il ask you, Lampards getting on now in my game , now 32 i think . . should i sign Hamsik as a replacement ? he caught my eye in the previous season when he was the 4th top scorer in the Prem.

Hamsik bags quite a few...but i prefer Montolivio...trained him so he's versatile on the wing too

2nd season hamsik has got me 17 goals and 9 assists in 33 games.
for chelsea on mine lampards got 22 goals in 42 games and 11 assists

OH MY DAYS! Dzagoev is quality, how did you find him?!