LiamOT

Reaction score
View attachment 462647View attachment 462646

Clear*

I clicked Random and it gave me Colchester. Screenshot of my tactics, I switch from Control to Counter in matches. I had it on Counter most of the time in the match thus the lack of possession.

How do I get my strikers scoring and not missing pretty much every chance?

I'm delighted that I'm creating so many CCC's per game, but I haven't got the finances to buy better strikers. My best has a rating of 13 finishing.

Side note: I'm loving the Enganche role.

Last edited:
I get a lot of CCC's and don't score them a lot either, always costs me games. Games where I have 3-4 CCC's with decent strikers who fail to put the ball into an open goal - these are misses of the season too, just quite frequent.

It's just annoying as my team are playing quite well at the moment (they'll be an inevitable bad spell) . I feel I have a good balance and creating chances but just can't put them away.

Its been noted as a bit of a problem unfortunately :)

I know but how often have you seen a team have a shot on goal every 90 seconds?

Kinda reminds me of FM2012 where I'd take a dump all over the opposition and fail to score while they run up the pitch, have 1 shot, 1 on target and score and end up winning, sadly FM2014 seems to have taken this one step further where I have to dominate teams to the extreme and hope for a goal or two.

The ME is kinda retarded anyway, work ball into box yet 99% of your shots come from outside it, I'm not even gonna bother playing the game for a month or two, the first beta wasn't all that bad and just needed a few tweaks yet instead of the 1 step forward and 2 backwards routine SI have taken 1 step forward and about 10 backwards.

This is exactly how I feel.

The AI has no trouble scoring goals, but your players just can't score for s***.. No matter how good their finishing and composure is.

I have Lewandowski and he couldn't score in a brothel at the moment.

I have no issues scoring, Long top scorer two seasons in a row.

Messi scored about 6 in 20+ league games and Suarez scored 9 from 20+ are you telling me these players are ****? they ain't even my players this was from simming a season yet Vydra scores 11? sounds legit, Vydra on loan at West Brom scoring more than Suarez.

Suarez gets played out wide if you just holiday through games also Vydra is actually very good.

Dunno whats wrong but what ever tactic i try my forwards really struggle to score

Just finished a season with Man City & Edinson Cavani was my top scorer with only 13 league goals :S

Heck Messi cant even seem to break 20 goals for Barcelona

(deleted)

Last edited: