madridboy1986

Reaction score
this is just an idea and it's sorta like a legends database I think ;), but here my idea

okay guys I'm in a bit of a pickle here
sad.gif

I want to do an old CM game but I want to make it during a Comp, it will be a 90s Database here or I could take clubs and use a 90s team mean a decade from when I grew up so the comps are

World Cup 90
UEFA Euro 92
World Cup 94
UEFA Euro 96
World Cup 98

which Comp CM game would you like to see?

or does the pick a 90s team from that era mean more fun to play with "think about it", The Treble United against the Double Arsenal in Arsene First year in charge, Blackburn 94/95, Leeds United Final Championship winners before the EPL was formed (1992/93), High flying Newcastle 93 - 96 Barça's Dream time of the early 90s, AC Milan 93/94 side, Red Star Belgrade's golden team, Tottenham with Gazza and linker, Parma a force to be reckon with in the late 90s, Real Madrid 1997/98 side to win the Champions League since 1966 (nearly a 32 wait for a madridista)

the list can go on and on Juventus 1995/96, Ajax 1994/95, Dortmund 1996/97 if you would like to add a team to the list I'll add it in :) but it has to be a 90s side not before or after I may add in 1989/90 season and 1999/2000 season teams as they can be classes as a 90s

it's mind blowing to think how maybe teams I can use :) from that era, but I'll let you guys pick the clubs I use ;)

Last edited:
Both options seem good and to be honest all them comps were good too!

Both options seem good and to be honest all them comps were good too!

I know, but I can't seem to get the CM 1 - 93/94 editor to work :( ******, so if I picked a 90 - 94 team I might use the current side and use they're player stats as players I'm replace them with if that makes any sense?

okay guys I'm now going to close this thread or start using my legends database and ask the mod to change the name of it to France 98 database