swfc107

Reaction score
hi everyone im thinking of making a database for the 92/93 season after reading a thread which gave me the idea, anyway i chose this because it has a good wednesday team :D with the likes of chris waddle and david hirst ect, anyway i posted to see if anyone else was interested in downloading it when ive finished, it'll take me a while but i hope it'll be worth it :D

I would be, provided it was accurate.

Not trying to nit pick already, but if they're not accurate, it just isn't worth it. :p

Good luck. :wub:

i know that, i'm going to do some serious research but any help with recommended stats for players is very welcome

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

i think i'll just do prem first, maybe make other leagues

why not just download the championship manager 93 game from the download section, and you can use that to do everyones stats pretty much.

yh nice idea, just want all the features of this game but i can use the stats yh

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

where bouts is it?

Yea and for those young guys on the 93 game that have **** stats yet in real life become major stars in the future you can set there potential and current stats higher then what they already are.

Although what about young players in there 18s-20s like Vela, Walcott, Dos Santons and such?? Because from what I remember when you make players using the database the youngest age you can get them at is at 15/16.

....I can also imagine this taking many months as well but good luck :D

no vela or walcott, only players in the squads then

.........oh yea by the way

I expect high stats for Zvonimir Boban, Robert Prosinecki, Alen Boksic and ofcourse Davor Suker :D

Champ Mannager 93/94 was and has always been my most favourite. When I was younger I played it for months and months and months, non stop. I remember taking Wolves to European glory with the likes of Steve Bull, Derek Mountfield, Mark Birch. Oh the days! Is you do manage to do this then I for one, would download it.

P.S. I feel it will be VERY HARD to make but good luck

im just starting ive done 5 players so far :D im using the championship manager 93 to help with stats

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

the only problem is i cant find the stats, ive only been doing wednesday so i know them but i cant find others :S

Oh yea don't forget to adjust the finances of some clubs and setting in what league they were at the time like making Man City a lot less richer and Leeds a lot more richer and EPL etc.

if i can get championship manager running i can use stats then but i cant seem to do it AHHHHH

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

if anyone can help me by telling me stats of players on championship 93 id be very grateful

Iv uploaded a 98/99 season update onto the patches area, being moderated atm

great idea, i would definitely download it

PS don't forget to put the cup winners cup back in and to reduce the amount of teams available for the european cup