930 Million Spent by Manchester City to win the Premier League!!!

Very very lame to blame Chelsea for other clubs failing to control finances. Spend within your means and you will be fine, its easy. Did Chelsea make Pompey spent stupid amounts for players on wages they couldn't afford?? As for the signings you listed we did not steal them from anyone but because of our money we have to pay more if we want the player because the seller requests more. Duff we got a great service out of and only let him go because of injuries and Mutu done coke so we applied the right course of action and sacked him. Is that our fault, did we make him take coke???

The fact is football transfers/wages were getting higher and higher anyway, to blame Chelsea for 'ruining' the game is just lame. If Chelsea hadn't been invested in then Utd would have dominated even more than they have and that is only good for one set of fans.

You're right. Chelsea and City inflated the market, yes. Not purposely, but it still happened as a consequence of them. But to blame them for making other clubs below them is stupid. They inflated the prices for their competitors, who are in the market for the same type of player as them. For a club like Stoke, there's no inflationary pressure that's going to be exerted on the general players that they buy. For Europe's top clubs, their revenue streams are much higher and they should thus, in theory, be able to absorb any shocks to the market,, whereas smaller clubs would have more difficulty. They've also been in the market with their money for a long time now, clubs have had time to adjust their business to cope with the inflation by now, so to blame Chelsea and City for other clubs overspending is ridiculous.

Bitter with holes... that me and my argument. I hope my wife does not read this! :D

Im leaving this thread and i can reply to your arguments more properly (not native language and at work atm).

Just don't get a wrong idea of my arguments. at the end of the day i just want to see a good game.

You're right. Chelsea and City inflated the market, yes. Not purposely, but it still happened as a consequence of them. But to blame them for making other clubs below them is stupid. They inflated the prices for their competitors, who are in the market for the same type of player as them. For a club like Stoke, there's no inflationary pressure that's going to be exerted on the general players that they buy. For Europe's top clubs, their revenue streams are much higher and they should thus, in theory, be able to absorb any shocks to the market,, whereas smaller clubs would have more difficulty. They've also been in the market with their money for a long time now, clubs have had time to adjust their business to cope with the inflation by now, so to blame Chelsea and City for other clubs overspending is ridiculous.

Lol Joel :) just for you!

View attachment 246286