started off on original db,but steam updated while it was w.i.p.-though i was gonna lose everything :O. ****** hate steam,but there you go. necessary evil

Last edited:
did leave some youth players in the game just to flesh the squads out a bit. i assume they'll be pretty obscure. also,may be some current romanian/bulgarian players around-but not major ones

94-95update.dbc | Game Front Hiya guys. heres a quick update. changed some scottish players, added srnicek to newcastle, and tommy wright to forest. just gonna keep doing odd bits here and there. still done with db 12.2.0.

baldie2k12-would appreciate any help you can offer. my knowledge of scottish footie not that great tbh. thanx mate

I'll have a look at the Scottish database as I know Scottish Football decently and can tell you if anything strikes out as been obscenely incorrect :)

thanx mate. appreciated:D

Your SPL starts with 12 teams but there was 10 around at the time. I appreciate you may be unable to change the number of teams in the editor or the manner in which the competition takes place. SPL worked so that there were 10 teams playing each other 4 times home & away and no split which happens in the Scottish League at the moment.

Some errors I've noticed. The Rangers reserve team has Mccabe and Perry who just haven't been deleted from todays game. Tommy Burns was the manager of Celtic at the start of the 94/95 season not Lou Macari who was replaced that summer. Motherwell still have some of their current players like Nicky Law & Jamie Murphy.

This is seriously impressive effort though dude and I thank you for going to all this work.

The only last point I make and I appreciate the editor may not allow you to do this, are you able to delete the history in the game since summer of 1994 so that Utd haven't gone on to dominate EPL or that Rangers are still in the middle of 9 in a row etc etc with clubs.

Cheers :D

I like the idea behind this database, Achad, but I think a lot of the attributes are a bit.. off. Ryan Giggs, for example, has pretty useless stats if you think about how good he was in 1994-95. His dribbling should be a couple of points higher, I think, and his finishing was definitely better than a 7. Also, his game was all about his pace at that age and point in his career, so 14 seems a bit harsh.

Like I said though, the idea is really cool, and I'd like to see it fleshed out a bit and made more realistic. On that point, some of the ages seem a bit random. Schmeichel was in his 30's in 1994-95, but you've made him 22?

Last edited:
LAEFD -i was going to edit histories to reflect league winners,etc. but thought it may crash editor,so didnt risk major league restructuring such as altering number of clubs in a division, etc. wasnt too confident about doing it ^^)

BENNYMC2007-some of the attributes werent altered for existing players,such as giggs. an oversight on my part. i shall,however punish myself for this flagrent lack of discipline by not treating myself to a cream bun this wkend ;). worked out the ages by using wickipedia. if schmeichel was born, say,1960.he would be 35 in '95. so to make him 35 in 2011 ,his d.o.b would be 1976. thats the method i used anyway...may have miscalculated in places

Last edited:
I managed to get the database into the game and i selected it but when the game started nothing was different. All the players, leagues, cups and teams were the same? Any help?

i assume you selected new game,then chose the 94-95 db by ticking it ? did u de-select the 2011-12 db ?

I hit new game then after that were it says 'Editor Data Files' I ticked change and selected your database. Is that right?

it does. 12.2.0 is needed. steam should have automatically updated you.

you may be able to update the db yourself the old fashioned way by downloading it

Can someone re-upload this on a different site than Gamefront (such as Mediafire)? My IE won't open the page :(

hey mate justt playin ur database now its epicly goood man but one wee thing is there anyway that i can get the rite pictures to the rite person. example cantona has pallisters pic stuff like that

did the db without pics in mind. dont know how to add pics to it. i just play without pictures in the game

hello guys,
been away for a while. but i have been updating my 94-95 db.
nearly all of the modern players who were left on the db have been removed,over 1000 deletions have been carried out, this should make db more playable and realistic.
will post a new link.