99/00 Database

Lol, Ronaldo has 20 flair at 14 years old on the database :D

Just started an Arsenal game with a certain 21 year old Thierry Henry.

lol. wesley sneijder and van der vaart are in the main holland team at 15! lol

Weird, Almunia is 31 for me... :/

yea ive found that too aswell as francois clerc whos still the same age and still injured just like on the 9.3 patch

Why is Todorov so good in the game? Lol.

Snatched him up. Every big club imaginable was after him. Got him for a Measley 5m. Biggest Bargain ever. Only 20 years old too, he will have Arsenal scoring record rather than Henry for me :D

im playing as man utd and he just rejected a move to me and went to real madrid lol. im thinking of raiding barcelona's under 19 team for motta, arteta and iniesta

Sometimes they don't seem to have great potential though, I went for Puyol. It said only get him as a last resort... :/

yea true but i never listen to my scouts anyway lol. have you tried to get kaka or ronaldinho?

meh i have cm99/00, lol dont really need this, sounds cool though

Ronaldinho has his fantastic stats at 19 for me, it's a bit messed which I assume is down to the choice of Leagues I include, I might just let another team buy him to be honest lol.

have a look at saviola he looks ok too. i thought about going for ronaldinho but i just dont like him enough lol

Lol Saviola is good indeed.

Right I made a couple of transfers here is my Arsenal squad for the start of my first season: