99/00 Database

He costed like 17M up front and like 9 in 24 months. Ridiculous. But he is Quality player, best Defender now.

cheers pal this will back the good old memories when i had quinn at sunderland on the older versions cheers pal

**** THE MAGS..... WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!!

lazio just offered 2.5 million for david may! lol whts that all about!

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

looking for a new keeper for utd, had alook at barthez and hes worth 68million!!!

Haha that's great, i'm going to give this a shot, would love to see the old Liverpool team from when I was a kid :D

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Lmao how under-rated is Shearer!?

my u 18's mainly consists of the current first team haha, also snapped up iniesta for 150k, great players dirt cheap i'm loving this DB

also king eric is still floating about as a player signed on a free

Hmmm, I feel like buying Gary McAllister but his stats are absolutely terrible :p Free kick taking 10!? Should be 20!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

And Roy Keane...Aggression 14? What is that about!?

rivaldo got nearly 1/2 of his stats at 20 wtf??? never thought he was that good tbh

Haha big Tony Adams running riots at CB no bad.

What age is Maldini like 35

Haha big Tony Adams running riots at CB no bad.

What age is Maldini like 35

Maldini is 31 lmao.

Take a look at Robbie Fowler, his stats are immense.

Haha Arsenal are after Davids on my game.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Someone should leave this DB running for 8 seasons and upload it to see what everyone is like "now"...so to speak :p

Maldini is 31 lmao.

Take a look at Robbie Fowler, his stats are immense.

Haha Arsenal are after Davids on my game.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Someone should leave this DB running for 8 seasons and upload it to see what everyone is like "now"...so to speak :p

good idea i might try going on holiday for 8 seasons and see what happens

I'd do it myself but I haven't got the best computer so it'd take me a while, would be great to see how some of the greats now pan out though!

ill give it go in a little while, fm runs really fast on my laptop so shouldnt take to long hopefully

has anyone got quite far on this database. if so, i was just wondering how the good players of today are getting on.

it doesn't work for me, i extracted to the correct place but i don't get it, does it not come up as a chioce of database when i start a new game? or if i start defualt will it now be 99/00?

it doesn't work for me, i extracted to the correct place but i don't get it, does it not come up as a chioce of database when i start a new game? or if i start defualt will it now be 99/00?

no the default is not the 99/00 database, did you extract it to the db folder in your documents?

no, unless you extracted it into the default database, it should appear as 99/00. Don't know why it wouldn't work though