99/00 Database

it doesn't work for me, i extracted to the correct place but i don't get it, does it not come up as a chioce of database when i start a new game? or if i start defualt will it now be 99/00?

save it top your desktop then extract it to your 'DB' folder, should work then mate

anyone simmed a few seasons? i'm still in my first season with man united, have to say i'm loving it. I've bulked up my u 18's and reserves with all future stars, 3 or 4 season down the road i will start to sell off my first squad and bring through all my wonderkids from the youth system

Iniesta for 200k, C.Ronaldo 14k and he's only 14yrs old rooney 20k @ 13yrs old just to name a few, i'm robbing clubs left right and centre:O

If you need a defender go for Materazzi, you can get him very cheap considering his ability.

Maldini is 31 lmao.

Take a look at Robbie Fowler, his stats are immense.

Haha Arsenal are after Davids on my game.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Someone should leave this DB running for 8 seasons and upload it to see what everyone is like "now"...so to speak :p

Fowler is like god on the game, he's better than Shearer on it

anyone who plays the database, post a screenshot of your team, its interesting to see.

cheers mate

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

this is amazing i already started a net work with it

Someone check out davie Weir he will be 56 in 2000 Im sure my grandfather served with him in both world wars :)

sooo good

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

get jagielka. at 16 he's already in my first team squad at arsenal. cant believe i couldnt sign toldorov though, managed luis figo :)

Sagundo Alejandro Castillo (sp?) still on loan at Everton :0

But this is really awesome apart from some minor flaws.

Henke Larsson with Celtic again!!!!! :D thanks for this mate :). Gonna play on it right now... Oh yea just back from my very last exam!!

this sounds absolutely brilliant downloading now and cant wait 2 manage leicester in the premiership again with a quality team

well i was planning on having a full day on this today but the misses went into labour so been at the hospital all day!!!!!

congratulations?

at least it didn't happen during the CL final