99/00 Database

congratulations?

at least it didn't happen during the CL final

cheers mate she went into labour yesterday mornng at 4am and still no baby so got a feeling she is gonna be born during the cl final!!!! i knew this would happen lol

So all in all.....what is this DB like to play. I have downloaded it but not played it yet. I think the only thing putting me off is some of the stats i have seen of the players. I had a quick mooch in the Spurs squad and the stats for Darren Anderton just made me laugh and just made me not too much interested in playing it.

this doesnt mess up the patches you've downloaded or anything like that?

Can someone sort out some facepacks for this db

Does anyone know if you create a facepack for this, wouldn't it write over the current faces already? For eg say the id number for Steven Gerrard at Liverpool is say 000001 and in this DB 000001 is listed as Jamie Redkanpp of Liverpool would'nt it write over the current facepack??

Rivaldo, Zidane, Davids, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Ludvic Giuly, Raul, Thuram & Nesta all great

Used the editor to get them & try them out as a unit(as it was impossible to buy them all together unless you've a spare £700-£800 million)

just dwnloaded this database so gonna give it a whirl now, i used to love playing the cm 99/00 version so this will bring back a lot of memories

how do you play the db once u have downloaded it? When i download it is a windows media file is this right?

Last edited:
anyone still have this and can share it, I had it years ago on an old laptop but the laptop died. Would love to play it again. No one has ever made a custom database as good as this one

I second AJD. It's been driving me mad trying to find a new download link.